This is very important

Hey guys, how's it going? For me not so well...

That guy in the picture is Alexander Stout, and if you watched the news (which I don't, sorry) he was ran over by a train and died.

Now this guy is someone I knew so it is story time.

So this is the start of my freshman year in High school and I had Geometry first period. I went in and sat at the back and met two people, I met a girl named Alexander who I called Yoshi. (She sounded just like Yoshi no lie I promise!) and I met a guy named Alexander. Me and Alexander hit it off instantly. We loved the same food and anime and everything. We passed notes and I found out he was a Barry Sax player ( it is a type of Sax) and that we where in marching band together. We continued to talk and hang out, then I asked him out to be my boyfriend. (Which he said yes)

We were that couple that anyone could get jealous from, he said good morning and even found where I was dropped off so we walked to class. We shared food and he showed me to his friends. Alexander and I also played soccer so we both had abs so we would always lift our shirts to our friends to ask which one of us had better abs. And another awesome thing was he was super tall so he was 6 feet tall and I was 5 feet 10 inches

We went on dates, kissed, napped together, it was awesome. We even played video games at my house, we also ate lots of food together. It was amazing but my schedule because of my college courses and high school course along with soccer and band sorta made me have no time to do anything fun. So we broke up but became brother and sister of sorts (and a friends with benefits sort of)

We stilled hang out and cuddled and just had fun. He moved away but we still talked. He went to my birthday and we played in laser tag, golf, and go carts with some other close friends. We still liked each other but we knew I was too busy.

But sadly, a few days ago he was ran over by a train.

I became numb when I heard this. I broke down, me and him were close. It is hard to swallow this and talk about him. I have so much to say about him from his height to his mind. I miss him and I loved him as a brother.

My skateboard buddy
My target in video games
My chef
My brother
My friend

You will be missed, I love you

TheSkaterGirl13 is out