-3-

Jisoo's POV

Nyong-an, nyong-an. BLACKPINK's Jisoo is hereee. The lead vocal and visual ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

Anyways, we are currently inside a van. All 9 of us are here. The staffs had told us that we will have to share vans when we will film our reality show and when we'd do activities together and we'll just use our own vans when each groups aren't doing the same activity.

So yeah, Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri and I are the ones that are so noisy here and just keeps on laughing while Irene unnie, Jendeuk, Chaeng, Lisa and Joy are just laughing and sometimes joins in our conversations. I could see that the maknae line, excluding Chaeng, is still not very close with each other, they feel awkward or maybe it's just Lisa but I hope they get along well.

They're the bullies in their respective groups as I have heard and Chaeng is sometimes included in throwing me and Jennie around but most of the time she protects us from our evil maknae, Lalisa. Lisa enjoys annoying and pissing us, her unnies, off.

"So everyone, where do you want to go?" Irene asked.

"Mall! Mall!" The youngest squealed.

"You're so hyperactive," Wendy commented.

"Uhm. Is it okay with you?" Irene asked us again.

"Yep/Sure/It's fine," we all answered.

Irene nodded and she told the driver our destination. We then played music.

"Era moreugetda I Love y'all, era moreugetda I Love y'all, era moreugetda I Love y'all~" we all sang along to BIGBANG sunbaenim's song 'FXXK IT'.

"Oooooooh ooooooh. Never ever, ever gonna let you go. Dasi neoreul tteonaji ana geokjeonghajima. Baby you're mine mine mine..." we all sang again.

We were happily jamming to the songs when a very familiar and iconic song plays.

"(Did it) seotun malbodan
(Did it) ni haengdongmani
(Did it) naneun mitgyeojeo
(Did it) jishikbodado
(Did it) euishiktteulmani
(Did it) nareul umjigyeo

cheonnune banhan deushi nareul ppanhi boneun neol
nan shwipge bada jul su eopji
ilbunilcho shwiji anko mam byeonhaneun nal
neon anjeolbujeolmotagetji

meomchuji ana hangereul jina sokttoreul nopyeo
I've got a feeling
nado nae mam jabeul su eopseo saeroun naya

I'm going to find my heart
My heart, my heart
I'm going to find my heart
My heart, my heart..."

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" we happily shouted. Uwaa~ Catch Me If You can by Girls' Generation/SNSD sunbaenim.

The song had just finished when we had already arrived at the mall.

Irene turned to us, "Okay kids, listen up. Have you brought your self-cameras?"

"Yes unnie," we answered.

"Okay, good. Turn those on and of course use it to film yourselves. But there will be also cameras filming us too. Just enjoy yourselves but please, I am begging you, do not go wild. It's hard to take care of four kids what more of eight?" she complained and we just laughed at her. Poor unnie.

"Yes eomma," Joy teased.

"Park Sooyoung," she said in a warning tone.

"It was just a joke, unnie!" Joy immediately said.

Irene just shook her head, "Let's go down."

She went out first and held a blanket for Jennie, Wendy and Yeri since they were wearing dresses so to prevent accidents, she covered them up. What a caring unnie.