-9-

Yeri's POV

So right now we are inside the car and having a party. We are playing jamming to the music we are playing.

Oh by the way, I am Kim Yerim! I am Katy Kim from England. I speak British English. And in my next life, I want to be a vampire. I am also Red Velvet's 'evil maknae', according to what my members and Reveluvs say, a dancer, a rapper, and a vocalist.

Anyway, right now we are heading towards our destination which is still unknown. I feel a bit uneasy and nervous right now, thanks to our mission.

"Is it still far?" Lisa unnie asked a staff.

"No. We're almost there."

"Where are we going?" This time it was Jisoo unnie who asked.

"..." The staff did not answer and pretend that she didn't hear anything.

"Why are you not telling us where we are heading to?" I asked but still no answer.

"Wow. You guys are so mean." I said.

"And scary." Lisa added.

"That too." I agreed with her.

"Everland Zootopia." I heard Jisoo unnie read the sign.

So are we headed to Everland Zootopia? Sounds fascinati--- wAIT WHAT?

"UNNIE! DID YOU JUST SAY EVERLAND ZOOTOPIA?" I screamed. I was already panicking inside.

"Huh?" Jisoo turned to me, shocked. "Uhh, yes? Yes I did."

"I think unnie just read the destination sign." Lisa informed.

"Yeah, I did. There's also the Kyung Hee University Global Campus Library." Jisoo said, looking confused as to why I was overreacting.

"Okay girls listen." A staff said. We all looked at her, anticipating what she is going to say.

She gave us blindfolds. "You need to wear these blindfolds."

"Why do we need to wear this?" I asked.

"Just do as I say."

The three of us looked at each other. "Okay fine."

We all wore our blindfolds with the help of the staffs.

"Ahhh! That's so tight." I heard a voice that belongs to Lisa scream in pain.

"Sorry." Someone softly murmured. A staff probably.