-8-

Wendy's POV

"An activity that may involve your fears. So toughen yourselves up and ready your hearts."

"The staffs are scary." Yeri shivered.

"What are they planning?" Lisa mumbled.

"Please explain further." Irene unnie requested.

"Okay. So in this activity, we will pair you but there will be a trio since you're an odd number. Each pair will go to 2 places, well 3 for the trio, where you will face your fears. For example, Jisoo has an acrophobia and let's say that Wendy is her partner. They will go to a high place and will face a challenge and Wendy has to encourage Jisoo to take up the challenge and face her fears. When the two of you had faced your fears, it means you have completed your mission and you will receive a reward. This mission is called "Mission 1: Would You Dare?"

"Would you, would you, girl. Would you daaare?~" Yeri suddenly started singing.

We all stared at her.

"That's your song isn't it?" Jisoo asks. "salmyeoshi gogae deureo neoreul bomyeon du bore saljjak ip majchweojweo. Would you Would you Would you, Oh yes I do." then she sang to the song.

Then everyone sang along. It unexpectedly turned into a singing session. The tense atmosphere earlier was changed into a light-hearted and warm atmosphere.

Suddenly, a staff coughed making us stop and turn towards them. "Are you done now?"

"Why are they acting like that?" Lisa's voice trembled slightly.

"They're like the LUP staffs." Seulgi whispered.

"Really? They were scary too?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes." Seulgi nodded fiercely. "Very scary."

"Also very competitive." Yeri offered.

"It's a good thing we have our breadwinner unnie and leader right here." I said.

My members nodded in agreement. "That's true."

"It's all thanks to unnie." Joy said.

"Are you done?" The staff asked again.

"Yes. We're very sorry." We apologized. "Please continue."

"We're gonna tell you the pairs right now."

"Okay."

"First pair: Irene and Jennie." The staff announced.