-5-

Jennie's POV

Right now, me, Chaeyoung, Irene unnie and Wendy unnie are currently cooking for our dinner. We've divided the work.

I just had finished preparing the ingredients and is just waiting for Rosé and Irene to finish cooking their dish.

"Jennie-yah. Can you please give me those chocolate chips?" Wendy said to me since I was closer to where the choco chips were placed and is still pretty much available.

I picked it up and went to her side. "Here it is unnie," I gave her the pack and watched her make the chocolate chip cookies.

"Thank you Jennie," she looked up and smiled sweetly at me. My heart melted.

"Rosé-ah are you almost done?" I heard Irene ask Chaeng.

"I had just finished unnie. I'm gonna put it now in a bowl." Rosé replied.

"Oh okay. I'm already finished with gamjatang too. Be careful while transferring the kimchi-jjigae," Irene reminded her with a soft tone.

"Yes unnie." Rosé smiled at Irene and the latter also smiled back.

"Jennie, it's your time to cook now. You're finished preparing the ingredients right?"

"Yes I had prepared them while you were still cooking," I answered Irene unnie's question.

"Then you can start cooking now Jennie unnie," Chaeyoung told me while carefully transferring the dish she cooked.

"Okay." was all I said then started cooking the dish assigned to me, Jisoo's fave, chicken.

"I should start preparing the ingredients of kimbap," Rosé said after she has finished in transferring.

"Okay. I would prepare for jajangmyun," Irene replied.

"Let me take care of the ramen," Wendy volunteered while putting the cookie dough in the oven.

"Then I'll be the one to prepare for our drink after I cook this. Like maybe a juice? I think they bought a powdered juice." I also suggested.

"Okay. Let's get moving again."

We all worked silently and from time to time we check each other to know if someone needs assistance.

"Aw!" Irene unnie shouted. We all turned to look at her and Chaeng hurriedly went to her side.

"Unnie what happened?" she asked in a concerned voice.

"I accidentally wounded my index finger with the knife. It's not that big though," she answered but pain is still evident on her face.

Rosé held her hand with the wounded finger and slowly pulled her to the kitchen sink. She turned the faucet on and put Irene unnie's hand to wash the blood of her finger.

"It's pretty big unnie. Let's apply first aid on it," and Rosé opened a cabinet where the first aid supplies were kept. She carefully applied it.

"Let's not put a bandage on it so it can heal faster," Rosé said. "Could you still cook unnie?" She asked.

"Yep. It's just a wounded finger Chaeyoung." Irene replied.

"Oh well. I expected that. Okay unnie just be more careful."

Then we continued with what we are doing while keeping an eye on each other.

"Can you show us your ostrich run, Seulgi unnie?" we heard Jisoo's voice coming from the living room.

Hearing this, Wendy and Irene laughed quietly.

"Okay, I will show you." and then we heard footsteps running around the living room.