Chapter 25: Florida Bound

"Lyssa baby, wake up honey." I hear Robert saying.

"Huh? What?" I say, snapping awake, at first not realizing that he said honey but then it registers.

"Wait, did you just call me honey?"

"Uh yeah.. Am I not allowed to?" He says with his signature smirk.

"It's not that... It's just I'm not used to it and it kindof sounds like something a married person would say to their spouse.."

"Oh come on. It wouldn't be 'that' bad to be married to me..." He says, putting emphases on "that".

"No baby it wouldn't be. Actually I think that it would be amazing to be married to you, but just one question. Why did you wake me up?"

"Oh because the plane is about to land in about ...two minutes."

"Oh okay... Hey Robbie?"

"Yes?"

"I love you." I say looking him.

"I love you too." He says, giving me a peck on the lips"

For the next few minutes I sit in a daze twisting my promise ring until the captain interrupts begins speaking

'Laddies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking. We will be entering our descent into Ft. Walton Beach, Florida in about two minites. If you would, please fasten your seat belts and enjoy the rest of you flight aboard American Airlines.'

I look over to Robert and smile at him while I buckle up for the landing.

"Alyssa?"

"Yes Robert?"

"Are you not surprised by the fact that I didn't take you to a more 'well known' part of Florida?"

"Well, I am but I guess I didn't really think about it. You could have taken me to Princeton, Indiana for vacation and I'll still love it for two reasons. One, I- we" I correct myself, "already live I'm a small town and two, I would be there with you."

"Awh baby, I think the same way. Any place I'm with you is a place that I want to be."

After we land and get off the plane we end up in a sea of people holding up signs with people's names on them.

"Hey, um Robert? Did you happen to think of how were getting to the hotel?"

"Yeah we have a driver. I just need to find our name." After a few minutes if scanning the crowd I find a sign that reads 'The Downeys'.

"Really Robert? 'The Downeys'?"

"Hey it's bound to happen someday.." He says with a wink.

"That is so very true." I say with a smile. Robert reaches his hand out to shake the drivers hand and says,

"Hello sir, I believ-" he stops halfway through his words and his face brightens, "Benie?"

"Robbie?" Says this 'Benie' guy with the same bright, happen looking face that Robert has.

"Okay did I miss something?" I ask.

"Alyssa this is my friend Ben. We were best buddies all through school

until college and then we went our separate ways."

"So is this one of Allison's kids or..?"

Robert and I share a sad glance, his filed with a little more anger than mine.

"Um no Ben, this is my GIRLFRIEND, Alyssa." Says Robert.. Obviously aggravated that Ben said that.

"Oh I'm sorry man, I didn't mean anything it's just she looks so young like she's around eighteen or nineteen or something."

"Well I guess that's a good thins considering she is..." Says Robert, wishing we could get of this subject.

"But we are In a very happy and committed relationship with each other and the age difference doesn't matter to us." I jump in.. Hoping to save this little reunion from crashing down.

"Oh look I'm so sorry and as long as my little Robbie bear is happy I'm happy. You seem very nice Alyssa."Says Ben.

"Thanks but, Robbie Bear?"

"It's a joke that we started in sixth grade that I had forgotten about until now." Says Robert, back his happy self again.

"Well, shall we get going Mr. Downey?" Asks Ben.

"Yes Ben, this is where we're going... *hands him a paper*

Ben reads the paper and a smirk flashes over his face.

"Will do Mr. Downey."

"Thanks Ben."

Ben leaves the airport building to go get the car. Robert and I stand and wait in silence until Robert speaks up.

"Baby, is it a bad thing that I get somewhat 'excited' just being around you? Because I am." He says, pointing to his 'little friend'

My face turns all the shades of red as I reply, "Well not to me. It just means that I mean that much to you boo." I say smirking.

'This is the perfect time to mess with him' I think and that's exactly when the car pulls up, which to my surprise is actually a limo. Even better, let the torture begin.

*** I pull him into the limo and I look down. He has a continuously growing bulge and honestly I'm getting excited too. I place my hand on his leg and rub it up and down. Inching closer and closer to jr. and rubbing more on the inside of his leg also. I finally get to not so little jr. and start to rub him. That earns a moan and a look of 'what the fuck are you doing?!'

"Oh babe I just though I would help out with your little 'problem'. " I say as innocent as I possibly can.

"Well honey, unless we're going to have sex on this limo I need you to stop."

I just laugh as I start to unbuckle his buckle and unzip his pants.

"Ugh! Either do it or don't! And hurry if your going to because I can't stand this forever."

I finally get his pants down and his boxers low enough for him to spring out of them and I start pumping him. I decide to take him in my mouth and he gets to his maximum excitement. Right before he climaxes, I stop and get up.

"No, no, no Alyssa. Lay down and strip your bottom half because your not leaving me hanging. "

"Oh babe did I forget to tell you? I'm gonna be on my period for at least the next two days..." I say with a smirk.

"You mother fucking ass hole!" ***

___________________________

Wow that was mean of Alyssa don't you think? So what do you think of Ben? Will he be a good friend or will he betray Robert in some way? The next few days will probably be torture for Robert and maybe even Alyssa.

QOTD: what do you honestly think of this book? Any improvements I could make? Are the chapters getting boring?