Valentine Manner-Late one night.

Avion!!! Nooo!!! Its my falt. I am so sorry... Wait this is just a game!? John?... No.. No No... Nooooo!!!! I've got to wake up! NOW! John.. Please.. Wake me up... I beg of you... *Sob*... "Maria.... Mariline! .... Wake up!"

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as I sat up sharply.

"Are you alright?"John asked me with a concerned look. I looked up at his face with tears in my eyes.

John...Thank you so much. You saved me. Thank you again. I leaned closer to him and hugged him tightly.

"Um... Maria? You oka-" John was interupted by my soft sobbing. John pulled me off and held my shoulders.

He pulled me in and kissed me. He's so warm.. He's so cute... Why have I been dreaming of this moment? He pulled back looked at my blushing face.

"Feel better now? You looked so vonerable just sitting there. Like a little lost puppy." said John with a light blush.

"Really? Well... I had the most terrable nightmare ever. All of you had been slaughtered. And.... Avion... She was..... and you... Simon.... Everyone dead... Because of Johnson." I said while trying not to cry.

Whoa. Please Maria.... Don't cry. I will keep my promise to you. I won't let that ever happen to you. I won't let you live through that. Or let your nightmares come true. Please... Stop.. I don't want to see your crying face. I want to see that shining smile of yours...... Forever untill my last breath. John thought to himself as he held me tightly

Authors Note: ok so i know it doesn't start out with One Piece but its ok i will add more so don't worry. I will get to it. probably in the next chapter. also i know that it is short. hope you enjoyed it and bye!!! (I've been working on making this better so this had been edited.)