Marine Ford

When I woke, I was in a bed, and Garp sat next to me with frown on his face, and arms crossed. I looked over at him and he shook his head.

"I swear. They go through that trouble just to get you back. You may be a criminal, but I still saved you tback then." He looked at me and gave me a look that I knew all too well.

It was a look that said, "I may be mad now, but that doesn't mean I don't care." I sat up, and let my gaze drop to the floor like a bag of marbles.

I followed my gaze to my hand which was bandaged. I groaned, then looked back it him.

"Tell me something. Why can't I go home. Why can't I be at peace for once?" He held his stare for a moment, then unfolded his arms and stood.

"Because. Criminals don't get peace. Its how it works." He let out a deep sigh, then finished.

"But, since you're a royal and a pirate, they've decided to change how you're going to be executed." I was stunned at his words.

What?! I'm going to be executed?! No!! They're stupid if they think they can just execute me without getting anyone else involved!!

I balled my hands into fists and looked down at them. I could see my knuckles turn white as I squeezed my fists with anger behind the force.

Garp then left without a final word. I threw a shard across the room from my bed, and it began to freeze the wall around it. I was overflowing with anger. I then stood from the bed, and removed the shard from the wall, which took the web of ice with it.

I could use this to escape.. Maybe. If I could make it explode and knock some sence into these creeps!

I put the shard Bach into the wall, and the web of ice formed back into place and continued to spread across the wall. I as the ice web grew, I thought of how I could use it to escape from the hell hole that they called: Marine Ford.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Day of Execution ~~~~~~~~~~

This is it! Today's the day I escape from this hell hole and go home! That was just one of the many thoughts running through my head.

I awaited the guards to take me to where I was said to be executed. It wasn't that I wanted to be killed, it was because u had a plan to fool them, and escape.

This was my plan: As the guards take me to the platform, I start to retaliate. Knock out the guards, and start running, and using the water around to my advantage.

Knowing Luffy, Sabo, and Ace, they would come after me with everyone else. So, as they come to rescue me, I'll jump onto their ship and get us as far away from Marine Ford as possible. But, along the way to the ship, I may just give the Admirals a piece of my mind.