Thousand Sunny-Girl's Cabins

I woke up in the girls cabins on the Thousand Sunny. I looked around and saw a news paper laying next to me. I cought a glimpse​ of the headline.

"Ancient spotted in Sabodi Arcapelico." Oh great. Looks like I made the front page yet again. "NO WAY!! THATS ALL A BUNCH OF CRAP AND THEY KNOW IT!!!" I shouted as i read the article.

Sanji came running in. he had a shocked look on his face. "Maria, everything ok in here?" he asked standing in the doorway.

i had felt my cheeks flare with embarrassment. My eyes had gone from red with anger, to silver with embarrassment.

Sanji looked at me for a few seconds then turned into what i call his 'fan-boy' mode: heart-shaped eyes, swirling around saying "Oh Maria-swan! the way your eyes change color from red to silver is so adorable! and how your cheeks blush a light pink is so cute!"

i just sat there and finished reading the paper. then some thing else caught my eye. a wanted poster slipped out of the news paper. I picked it up and read the poster.

"Dew Drop Artist. Wanted: dead or alive perfected dead. Bounty: 200,000 Berrys." I looked at the photo on the wanted  poster. It was me at what looked liked The Bar. I had blue paint swirling around me as i was standing there with my staff out and a ball of blue clay in my hand.

hey wait just a minute here....the world government wants me captured?..I HAVE A WANTED POSTER TOO?! wait how'd they find me?......wait was because of the destruction of The Bar?...... they think that i can be easily captured with out a fight? they've got another thing coming.

Ace interupted my train of thoughts by coming in and sitting down on my bed as Sanji had went back to the kitchen to finish up lunch.

"You feeling alright? Lue's helping Sanji in the kitchen since your scar had fully healed." Ace said with a slight grin.

I nodded and held the wanted poster to his face like a child showing their parent's something new. he looked up at the poster and took it from my hands.

"woah..Dew Drop Artist huh? Well they finally released the new copy. Your old one was getting a little old."

He laughed a little. "Hehe, your bounty's been raised. It was 100,000 Berrys. Wonder why they finally decided to release it today?" Ace said while looking at my wanted poster.

I felt myself blush as he was blabbering on. Then Ace looked up at my blushing face. He noticed how my eyes turned from light blue back to silver.

He kept on staring at me for a about a good five minutes. I noticed Sabo and Luffy walking up to the door.

Ace glanced at me with a puzzled look on his face. Luffy and Sabo came in and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Hey guys look, Maria's got a new wanted poster! Whoa! Your bounty was raised!" Luffy said with excitement in his eyes as he took the poster from Ace's hands.

He showed it to Sabo who was sitting cross-legged next to him. "Wow Maria, how can you get your bounty like that. This is pretty high for you."

He paused for a second. "Wait I thought Ancients couldn't have a bounty higher than 100,000?" Sabo said while looking at the wanted poster.