Valentine Manner- The Next Day

~~~Author's Note~~~

Hi guys! Ok, I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to update lately because of school starting and stuff. And, I know I have been Really Really bad with updating. I've been having technical difficulty's and stuff so if you guys would, bare with me for the next update. Any way, I'm so sorry about the late updates.and I hope you guys won't yell at me for it and still continue to like what I do and like what I post. So, if you please, Enjoy this chapter!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third POV)

After the Ball ends and everyone leaves, Maria and Co, and the Strawhats, along with Ace and Sabo, start to clean up. But what they don't know, will hurt them the most.

(Simon's POV)

Everyone split up and started to clean up the manner. I worked in the kitchen with Alexia, Raven, Fang, Marco, and Alice cleaning dishes and puting up any leftovers that we had left.

Maria, Lue, John, Clare, Serah, and Arorah, went to clean up in the ball room and take down the decorations.

Mark, Sarah, Elizabeth, Sanji, Zoro, and Franky went to take down the rest of the decorations and clean up any stray trash on the floors.

Luffy, Chopper, Nami, Robin, Brooke,Ussop, Ace, and Sabo went to help out with anything else that needed to be done.

"And~ We're done!" Alice said as she dried and put away the last of the plates.

"Thank the gods! Great, now I'm super tired. Can I go to bed now?" Raven said as he fell back into a seat behind him.

"Heh, not yet, Raven. Sorry." I said as I laid a hand on his shoulder.

Then what sounded like a window shattering to pieces, came from the ball room. All of us ran towards the ball room, not knowing it was a trap.

Marines filled the ball room like waves crashing up on the beach. We all stood there as they poured in and pointed their rifles at us. Then, He showed up.

(Maria's POV)

Once Sengoku showed his ugly-ass face, I glared at him like a caged animal. Then he spoke.

"Ah, Looks like we have all of the wanted criminals in one place. How wonderful." He spoke as he came and looked at us with a scowl.

He then leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Did you complete your assignment, Valentine?"

I looked at him in disgust. "No, and I never will! You irritate me so much! Just go away! NOW!" I screamed in his ear.

He winced in pain and grabbed me by my hair. I screamed like a banshee in his ear. He let me drop to the ground.

"That's it! Men, FIRE!" he yelled as a wave of bullets came barreling towards us like a hurricane.

I scrambled onto my feet and drew a card. The higher the card was, the taller and wider the wall of ice formed. After the soldiers noticed the wall of unbreakable ice towering over them, they stopped.

Sengoku, stunned after seeing the wall appear in front of him out of nowhere, looked around and noticed that no one had even scratched the surface of the wall of ice.

"I will never bow down to you, Sengoku! You can go and jump off a cliff for all i care! You'll NEVER get me to go with you back to that Hell-hole you call Marine Ford!" I shouted as the wall of ice turned into shards that rained down on the soldiers like a blizzard.

"You shouldn't have shielded us, but thanks. You know he won't back down." Marco turned to me.

"Stay alert, everyone!" Marco then turned to everyone. We all nodded as Sengoku stood up from the fresh snow.

"Valentine! Your all going to pay for this!!!!" Sengoku shouted as the wall shattered. Then, Alkiu got up and grabbed me with a magma arm. I could feel the feeling of my legs vanish as I was carried out of the Manner and knocked out.