0.2

*Added a picture of Jacob*

Walking in, I notice the colors of the school are purple and teal. Two of my favorite colors! I also noticed that they had no lockers, but I was fine with that. I wouldn't have many books anyway.

"Hi! Are you new?" a random girl about 5'9 asked. "Um, yea. My name is Hunter," I say in an awkward attempt to not scare her off. "My name is Layla. Would you like to be friends? I don't have many. I mean, I don't really think anyone likes me," she says in a big jumble of words. "Why would nobody like you?" I ask. "Well, I'm student body president and people think that I'm stuck up because of it. I myself think that I'm really humble." "Well, that's unfortunate. But now I'm your friend," I said reassuring her. "Also, I'm gay," I tell her. I only tell her because I want to be confident and proud and I didn't want to hide. Plus, if she was homophobic I wouldn't want to find out halfway through our friendship. "Oh, I know you are. I have a really strong gaydar," she says confidently.

She suggests that we go to the office to get my schedule together since we're "besties" now. While we're walking I accidentally bump into someone. "Sorry," I say without looking up. "Watch where you're going next time," the deep voice said. I looked up to see someone so hot it was unbelievable. I don't see how someone could be so attractive. He was about 5'11, had caramel skin, dark brown eyes that I could gaze into forever & his shirt tugged onto his muscles so it was easy for me to see the outline. I was so busy staring at him he noticed. "Stop staring at me faggot. I'm not gay," he said and walked off. "That's Jacob Turner, but everyone calls him Jake. He's super straight and homophobic. He literally hates everyone, but himself. He even hates his teammates on the basketball team." "If only he was into guys, I thought to myself."

"Hunter Perkins?" I heard someone say as I walked into the office. It was the pretty blonde secretary. She looked like she was in her late twenties. She had blue eyes and I felt like she was short. "That's me. How'd you know?" "Well, your student picture is on your schedule," she laughed. I got my schedule and stared at the picture that makes me want to drink three gallons of bleach. "Who's your first block?" Layla asks. "Mrs. Perkins. Algebra 3. You?" "Same!" She literally yelled in my ear. I just met her and she's already this excited that we have the same class. I like it though, I had no friends at my old school.

We arrived at our first block class and I sadly see Jacob. He's really cute, but I don't want to get caught staring at him. With him being homophobic and an asshole, he would probably beat me up. "When you come in, find a seat. I'll be moving you soon," Mrs. Murphy informed us. I really hope that Jacob and I don't end up sitting by each other. I will literally drink bleach. After sitting for a while. She decided to finally move us. The desks were paired up so I really hoped Layla was my partner. "Layla Hopkins and Taylor Granger, you two will be together. And Hunter Perkins and Jacob Turner are together." This has to be a joke. I'm really hoping this is a joke. I slap myself not knowing that people were looking at me. This sadly isn't a dream. Jacob and I find our seats and when we do, we lock eyes for a moment and then he breaks our eye contact. I can't believe I have to deal with this for a whole semester.

(A/N: HEY GUYS!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. ALSO, IM TRYING TO IMPROVE MY WRITING SO BEAR WITH ME! THANKS FOR READING) (ALSO I PROMISE IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL TO MAKE TAYLOR JACOB IN HERE TOO HAHA)