47. Heartbreaker

Minas POV

Momo and Sana came to my table sitting with me.

"Hey you loner! What are you doing?" Momo said laughing.

I smiled at her. She was one of my classmates as well. She was really cool and I could say that a lot of boys like her just as Sana! She is so beautiful and so cute.

"Why are you sitting on yourself? You know you can always sit with us Mina-sshi!"

I smiled "Thank u!" I said looking down on my hands.

"It seems like you're not in a good mood are you?" Momo asked looking at my face. "I know something to turn up your mood!"

I raised an eyebrow at her and she smiled.

"How does a cow laug?"

"A cow?" I asked surprised. I frowned thinking but nothing came in to my mind "Cows don't laugh do they?"

"Moo-HAHAHAHA"

I looked at her shocked not expecting an answer like this.

Silence filled the table when we all three cracked up at the same time.

I smiled at her wiping a tear that came because of all the laughing "Thank You guys!"

They smiled and nodded.

The bell rang and I stood up bowing at them "I will leave first I have to use the restroom quick."

They nodded and I stood up leaving the canteen.

When I left the restroom I saw Tyuyu walk in front of me. When her eyes met mine, she turned quickly away clinging onto the boys arm next to him "Oppa!"

"Ne?" I heard a too familiar voice making me froze at the place.

It couldn't be...

He turned his face to her and I could see his face clearly now. I couldn't believe my eyes. The pain in my chest started to hurt again. I couldnt move and was paralyzed at the spot.

"Wait a second!" Tyuyu said pulling on his arm making him stop.

They were just like 7steps away from me.

He stopped looking at her.

Is she the reason he wanted me to act like I don't know him? Was it his plan to date her from the beginning?
Did he liked her the whole time?

Why is he being really nice at home then?
Is he cheating on her?
Or will he dump me?!

The thought of that made my heart hurt like someone was squeezing it.

There is only 2 options.

Either he will catch me before I fall and save me from the pain and protect me

Or...

He will watch me fall and shatter into pieces.

And then the next move made me want to scream out and cry my eyes out and just run away.

Tzuyu put her arms around his shoulders pressing her lips to his, kissing him.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

And the fact that killed me more is that he didn't pushed away.

The pain grew harder and I raised my arm hitting the spot that was hurting trying to make the pain go.

But it didn't work.

I balled my hand into a fist hitting my chest again starting to sob.

I saw two faces turn into my face. But they were blurry because of all the tears that were streaming out my eyes.