RIP love of our life❤️

He's gone...

We all feel the same now don't we? We feel like something inside us just got ripped out and there is a big empty spot now.

It feels like a big part of our life is now misssing.

It feels like the person we loved the most left us to a better place.

I read all you comments! It made me feel better at one side and made me cry more in the other side. But thank you❤️

You guys mean so much to me. You guys are my family❤️

I have lost a lot of friends before. But this year I lost 2 of my best friends plus Jonghyun the one I loved the most.

He was really special to me. And I'm sure to all of you as well. His music made us stay strong. But how did we not realized that he wasn't strong? Why couldn't we tell him more that he is perfect and will always be perfect in any way. Why couldn't we tell him that his music is the best that his work is the best we ever heard in our life?!

I'm not blaming myself. Neither do I blame any shawol.

But he didn't deserved this.

Even if Jonghyun wasnt your Bias. He was one of our family members. And all shawol feel the same.
Stay strong Shawolfamily for Jonghyun.
Stay strong Shinee for Jonghyun.
Stay strong Sodam unni and Oumma Kim for Jonghyun.
Stay strong Jonghyun and Rest In Peace our little Dino!❤️

I don't know if you guys want me to keep going with this story. If you want to I will. But it will take some time.

I love you all so much❤️