4. Wedding?

*YOUR POV*
I stood infront of the huge mirror looking at myself. Is that really me?
My wedding dress was really beautiful but i kinda feel strange right now. I guess its because i'm not beautiful enough for this dress!

*sigh*

Am i really going to marry him? We didnt talked much this past 5 days. He picked me up for school and after school i always ran home.
I didnt wanted him to drive me.

My thought got interrupted when my dad opened the door "omo! Angel you look so beautiful.!"

He smiled and hugged me. I could feel his teardrops on my shoulder.

"Daddy! Stop crying! You will ruin you're make up!" I joked.

He looked at me weird and smiled "i'm just so happy and so sad that my little girl grew up" he said hugging me again.

After a while he kissed my cheek and Then he left.

15 minutes left...

I sighed looking into the mirror again.

Mina! You're going to marry a jerk who also has a girlfriend, and to top it of you dont even like him!

I hate him so much!

Why him?

Why cant it be someone cute like Taemin? Like cute and carrying?

Dont get me wrong i dont like Taemin but he is cute!

One of my biggest wishes was to marry the one i love! But here i am marrying the one i hate!

A tear rolled down my face and i wished it away before my make up got ruined.

The door opened again when i saw Myungsoo popping his head in. He smiled and i waved to him. He took my hand and pulled me out of the room.

Whats going on...?
I looked at him and he looked really serious!
"Oppa? Where are we going?"

I asked a bit scared. I have a wrong feeling in this.

He turned to me and smiled. He shook his head and when i looked up i saw that we were on his car.

He opened the door for me and i froze.
I understood what he was up too.

I smiled. I was really happy that he wanted to help me. I really dont want to marry this jerk.

But then my dad came into my mind. What if the company breaks down?

Or worth what if dad will hate me for doing this?!

I looked at Myungsoo not quite sure if i really should do this.

"mina! Get in! They will find out any second that you are missing!" He said pushing me into his car. He closed the door and got into the driverseet. He started driving off in full speed.
I was speechless. Is that right?

"Give me your phone!" He said and i gave it to him. He opened the window and throw it out.
"Oppa!" I wined. Why did he do that? Ugh!
"I'm sorry princess i dont want them to find us!" He said smiling at me.

I was still feeling strange. I wonder if they found out already? ...

*Jonghyun's POV*
I was standing and waiting for Mina to came out. I was really curious of how she looked. I'm sure she looks damn gorgeous! I smiled to myself. Wait? What!!!

Nono i mean no!

I feel awful cause i have to marry this brat!