LX. She Didn't...

"She what?" Gajeel stopped pacing for a moment to look at me.

"Gajeel, I already repeated it three times..." I pinched the bridge of my nose. He grunted in response, resumed pacing then grumbled to himself. He's been like this since I told him what Levy said for the first time. And after making me repeat the story two more times, not only was he agitated, I was as well.

"Listen, I'm going to-"

"Ain't nobody gonna talk to my girl that way..." He huffed. "I'll kill 'em if they do." I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

"Alright, while you're here planning someone's funeral, I'm going to talk to her."

"Talk? Dollface, this is way beyond talkin'!"

"I understand that, but this needs to be addressed, with or without a confrontation." I left my office, letting the door slam behind me. The guild instantly silenced themselves and stared at me. I stalked towards the blue-haired menace; she was actually telling the Thunder God Tribe about my "pregnancy".

"Levy, I need to talk to you." I chose my words carefully.

"Yeah, she told me that she doesn't know who the father is... Crazy right...?" Levy continued with her conversation. My patience was quickly wearing thin.

"I believe I was speaking to you." Levy looked over her shoulder.

"Oh, hello master. How's the baby?" My ears twitched angrily and I crossed my arms.

"There is no baby, Levy. You made that whole thing up."

"My, my, my... Aren't we a little accusatory today?" A smirk crept across her face. "Are your hormones imbalanced?" Some people laughed, making my cheeks flush.

"I-I...uhm..."

"Is Sting the father...? Or is it his friend Rogue...?" Levy crossed her legs. "Maybe it's someone we don't know about..."

"I am not a pregnant..."

"Are you sure...? I mean, your ex-boyfriend did say that you two had gotten busy..." A few cat calls rung through the guild hall.

"W-why are you doing this...?" My fists shook at my sides. "I already apologized for what I did..." Levy clicked her tongue scornfully.

"And I do not accept your apology, you know that."

"What more do you want from me...?"

"You know what I want... But, you refuse to give him to me." There was a murmuring around us.

"You speak of him as if he's a toy, that a person can just...give away." My eyes narrowed. "He's a human being, just like any of us."

"There you go, trying to make yourself look like the victim to get sympathy..." She shook her head. "That's called being an attention whore." My temper finally snapped.

"Did you just-"

"What did ya just say?" A deep voice rang throughout the hall.