LXIV. Honeymoon

"Mornin' Mrs. Redfox..." Gajeel was laying on his stomach.

"Morning." I hummed. "What time is it?"

"A little after nine."

"I should probably go make some breakfast..." Lazily sitting up, I tossed the blanket off me.

"We can eat later... Just lay with me a little longer..."

"C'mon babe. We just can't lay here and do nothing all day." I stretched. "It may be our honeymoon but we have to do something."

"Like what?" He challenged with a sly grin. My face flushed and I began to stutter.

"W-why do I have to come up with something?! You should think of something!"

"I actually have an idea."

"Oh yeah, and what's tha-"

His lips crashed onto mine, kissing me with raw, untamed passion. My body felt like it was on fire, but my limbs were numb. All I could do was sit there dumbly. Gajeel growled impatiently and kissed me roughly, making me eager to kiss him back. I fell back on the pillows, with him quick to follow. When we finally parted, I was breathless, while he was hovering over me. My heart was beating a million miles a minute.

"Ya understand now?"

"Y-you-!" My brain couldn't function properly. His arms wrapped around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. He held me so close to him; which made my heart beat so fast, I thought it would fly out my chest. We stayed like this for a while, that is, until I felt lustful kisses on my throat and neck. They trailed down to my collarbone, paired with the occasional nibbling of skin and hands kneading my rear. A few involuntary groans escaped my lips as the wet spot in my pajama shorts grew.

"Gajeel..." His name rolled off my tongue while my fingers boldly found their way into his unruly black hair. I felt him shiver when I tugged on various strands sticking up.

"Do that again..." He grunted, I gladly obliged. I was met with another lustful kiss as a reward. This kiss didn't last long thought. Instead, I was put on all fours when we parted. I could already feel the result of all this foreplay running down my thighs.

"Ya don't wear underwear t'bed?" Gajeel smirked and removed my shorts. "What a naughty girl."

"I- Nngh!" He blew on my entrance without warning. I fell face first into my pillow, swallowing a moan. "D-don't do tha- aha!"

"Somethin' wrong?" A tingling sensation radiated from my clit. Gajeel's thumb circled the sensitive flesh at a painfully slow pace.

That's when he shoved two fingers in me. I yelped, gripping the sheets and arching my back. When I was sure I was at my limit, I pinned him to the bed and stradled his waist.

"E-enough foreplay." I breathed, tearing off his shirt. My nails grazed his muscles, earning a grunt and another shudder. I stopped at the hem of his pants before rolling off him. He growled as I stood up, ready to leave him there.

"Oh no ya don't." Gajeel pulled back me on the bed and hovered over me again.

Sliding off his boxers, his member sprang to life. My cheeks burned an unholy shade of crimson as I stared. My shirt was the last article of clothing to be removed and discarded.

Now that I was stripped naked, I could see that hickeys and bite marks littered my neck and chest, but that didn't stop him from making more. Gajeel lined himself up to my entrance and slid in without a heads up. I moaned into my hand in sweet ecstasy at the overwhelming pleasure.

"I see you're not a virgin. You and Sting screwed?"

"W-who's askin'?" I looked away. He chuckled and bucked his hips.

"Me, ain't it obvious?" Slowly picking up speed, he roughly fondled my breasts and groaned. My nails raked across his back repeatedly in different places, making him thrust deeper. I wrapped my legs around his waist the minute he hit my g-spot, bucking my hips to match his pace. The room was filled with the sounds of moans, groans, skin slapping and sheer bliss.

"Shit, I'm close...!" I could feel Gajeel's member throbbing inside my walls.

"Me...too...!" A few thrusts later, we both came, my body trembling in pleasure from his warm seed. We both laid back on the bed, our chests heaving in exhaustion. "S-still want b-breakfast?"

"N-nah, I think I'm already full." He gripped my thigh. I flicked him in the forehead.

"You dummy."