Chapter 5

-------------------1st person-----------------------

"got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy- nine percent." An agent yelled over the loud hum of noise.

"Location" Agent Coulson demanded.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse." The agent reported.

"He's not exactly hiding." I commented.

"Captain, Agent Jackson you're up." Steve and I  nod and we  Leave to suit up. We go on opposite directions which scare me because I'm going to get lost. This ship is like a mile long and I only need to find one room with my suit.

After a while I finally had found the room with a mannequin dress in my fighting attire. A bed was on one side of the room but opposite was a floor length mirror  and my suitcases had been rented against the cream white wall.

I pulled on my tight back leather pants that hugged my hips tightly, it Defined everything I had. Next I put on my tight crop top t-shirt that had a deep cut. For my footwear, I was wearing timberland boots with a chunky high heel which was extremely comfortable. I had to fasten knives, grenades, bullets and guns to my body. My dark brown-almost black hair was in a half up half down style.

Soon I was ready to go.

---------meanwhile in Germany------------

The museum was filled with woman in elegant dresses and men looking handsome in their new suits. It gave out such a calm vibe but shit was about to go down.
Loki dressed in 21st century attire and with the scepter, disguised as a cane, walks down the stairs and into event. A lavished gala with an orchestra playing, is interrupted as the head doctor walks up to the mic.

Outside, German Guards stand in their positions. One of them is standing on top of the roof, he hears a whack and looks down sharply. One of his guards is shot with an arrow. He raises his gun but before he can do anything he is shot dead by an arrow; His lifeless body falls down.

Barton and his crew arrive at the doors of the locked science building. He begins to pull out and look at the retinal scanner. He pulls out a SHIELD eye scanner instrument.

Loki looks from above the museum and descends down to where the head doctor is. As he makes it down and near the stage, he flips his cane to the other end. The guard there notices him, pulls out his gun, but Loki club his head in.

Chaos erupts. Guests begin scream and frantically leave the museum. Loki grabs the doctor and flips him over onto a marble table of the mythological creatures  bilchsteim. Loki pulls out an optical torture device and plunges down the doctors eye causing The doctor to twist and shake in pain.

Suddenly, from Barton's instrument, a holographic eye of the head doctor appears and the image of the doctor appears on screen. The doors to the facility open. Barton walks in and finds in a cabinet, a glass thermos with a cylinder of iridium.

As the crowd runs away screaming, Loki slowly walks out and materializes in his gold armor and helmet. The police arrive and with no hesitation, he blasts the cars, flipping them over and over.

"Kneel before me." Loki orders. The crowd ignores him. Another loki appears, blocking the crowd. Loki after Loki appears, they all grin as they raise their spears, encircling the crowd. "I said. KNEEL!!!"  He yelled. Everyone becomes quiet and kneels slowly in front him.

Loki embracing his arms out, smiling. "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." He walks in between everyone whilst he speaks. As the words resonate to the kneeling crowd, an elderly man refuses to kneel and stands heroically.

"Not to men like you." He said bravely.

"There are no men like me." Loki smirked.

"There are always men like you." The man's voice was cracking.

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example."Loki is about to execute him with his scepter as the light glows blue. Just as the  energy beam shoots out, fucking Captain America arrives! He dives in just in time and blocks the blast with his shield, knocking down Loki on his ass.

-------------------first person---------------------

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Captain said and people started to rise up. This is going to be entertaining to watch. Me and Nat are in a quinjet watching from a distance so Loki doesn't see us.

"The soldier. A man out of time." Loki began to muse.

"I'm not the one who's out of time."  From above Cap, we arrive in the Quinjet. A machine gun is pointed towards Loki, "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha ordered.

Like greased lighting, Loki sends a blast of blue at the Quinjet. Natasha maneuvers it just in time causing me to roll to the side of the jet. I've now learnt my lesson, always were seatbelts kids. Cap threw his shield at Loki, They both begin to Duke it out. Loki flings Cap to the ground; Cap then throws his shield, but Loki swats it way. Captain America, using all the moves of a boxer, is knocked down by Loki standing over him, he points the scepter's tip on his helmet. "Kneel."

"Not today!" Cap flips and knocks him out with his leg. Loki grabs him and flips him over.

"The guy's all over the place." Natasha moaned,trying to get a good shot on Loki.

Suddenly, AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" overdrives the Quinjets speakers. "Agent Romanoff, Kaya, did you miss me?" I roll my eyes.

Both Cap and Loki look up at the sky. Tony flies over in his iron man suit and blasts Loki right back to the ground. Stark  touches down and  He stands up and pulls out every piece of weaponry the suit has.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games." i get that reference.

Loki puts up his hands and surrenders whilst His armor materializes away. "Good move."  Stark says.

"Mr. Stark." Captain greets.

"Captain." Tony replies