23

Miles POV:

"So, who did you like out of the gala auditions?" I ask Winston as he made me read the scripts in homeroom. We had both our babies sleeping with their dummies next to us. We were the Degrassi DILFs.

"I mean if it was down to me, I'd say Zoe but think that may just be me being biased as Goldi reckons she saw more on stage chemistry with Esme..." He trails off scratching the back of his head.

"Esme?! You can't let her in on this thing. She'll ruin it!" I shake my head. Esme was crazy and not to be trusted.

"Well, Esme WAS more professional and worked better with the script

"Well, Esme WAS more professional and worked better with the script. She was more enticing." He explained
"Yeah, I'd know all about that," I mumble.

I look down and read the script I read one of the stage directions which said: "lean in for a kiss."

"Dude! You get some action on this thing!" I grin at him.
"Well yeah, Goldi and Tristan thought we should give it a romantic comedy vibe." He explained awkwardly.

"Well then, what girl would you rather kiss?" I laugh.
"Zoe, obviously." He nods. I can't help noticing a crush on her forming. #zoeston?
"There we go then, give Zoe the callback and you can go to first base with her whilst pulling your charm with that extra time you are rehearsing together." I pat him on the back encouragingly.

"I don't know...Esme seemed more into it. Zoe didn't even seem to want to try to kiss me in auditions, plus we are hardly couple goals looking after this dumb assignments.I might just be wasting my time and I have to think of the gala above all." He shook his head hopelessly looking at his baby. I guessed Zoe had finally had enough of going solo. I didn't blame her, these things were demons.

"Fine then, pick Esme. As long as it's not my sister again, who cares who your locking lips with." I throw down the script.

" I throw down the script

"Yeah, I think I will. I'll send Esme the email now. Don't worry, I'm not going to go popping anything she tries to give me." He shakes his head laughing but quits it when I give him the look.
"Not cool," I respond as we get up and go to lunch.