smut is my vocation

smut is my vocation
swanqueen

{lol. please forgive me for the photo above}

"Emma Swan. What is this is? And why is it on my desk?" Regina asked firmly. She held the rough drafts to Emma's SpongeBob fan fiction in her hands and displayed a disgusted look on her face.

"Oh," Emma paused in the doorway when she saw the three college ruled paper sheets, which she recognized as her SpongeBob smut, in the hands of her obviously disturbed girlfriend. "That's...nothing. " Emma lied.

"Nothing?" Regina said. "You call two fictional male characters from a child's cartoon having sex nothing?" Regina looked appalled.

Emma snickered and made her way to Regina's desk.

"It nothing." Emma repeated. "I was bored the other day at the meeting in town hall. It was just random writing. I must have left them here when I was returning those files you leant me and. . . yea."

Regina slid the paper across the desk. Emma snatched them up quickly and folded them to a size that would fit in her pocket.

"Emma," Regina crossed her arms and relaxed into the chair. "I trust you not to lie to me." She stated.

Emma squirmed in her seat uncomfortably. She hated lying to Regina but telling her girlfriend that she wrote hardcore smut about fictional characters wasn't something you just bring up at the dinner table.

"I like to write these because they're funny," Emma chuckles nervously. Regina's eyes grew a little wider. Emma continued quickly," but I don't just write porn. . . I write other weird happy stuff. "

"Like what." It sounded more as a demand then a question.

Emma flipped Regina's laptop over so it was facing her and typed in a website.

"Okay," Emma looked at Regina cautiously. "You're not allowed to judge."

"I would never." maybe a little but..

Emma turned the computer back around and Regina's scrolled the page. There were hundreds of individual stories; all different characters from different television shows.

Regina's face was relaxed on the outside, but inside, her face was set on "cringe".

A week later

It was a few minutes past 9 pm on a cold, rainy night in Storybrooke. Emma ran up the steps of the diner and into the building to escape from the rain.

In the right corner, sitting alone with a laptop and apple pie sat a beautiful brunette who was deep into the second part of The Kids Next Door Aren't Kids Anymore : A Smutty Fanfic.

Emma plopped down in front of Regina after ordering a hot chocolate with cinnamon.

"Hey," Emma said while stealing an apple slice from Regina's pie. "Whatcha doin?"

Ruby showed up at their table and handed the drink to Emma.

Regina looked up at Emma with a glint of admiration in her eyes. "You know, for a lesbian, you write some damn good non-lesbian sex. "

Emma choked on her hot chocolate.

"You're reading my smut here?" Emma whispered.

"Yes?" Regina took a bite of her pie and continued with her mouth full." Its good, Emma. You're so talented. "

"Regina," Emma tried to shut the laptop but Regina wouldn't let her. "You can't read these out in public. "

Regina looked at her embarrassed girlfriend and smiled sweetly. "I won't tell anyone you write hardcore porn using fictional characters from children's shows. " She said loudly.

Emma blushed and slowly looked over her shoulder so see if anyone had heard.

"Emma," Regina put her hand on top of Emma's and shut the laptop. She laughed. "I'm serious. Who would I tell anyway?"

Emma looked a bit calmer and she smiled at Regina.

"You should make some hardcore lesbian smut and then turn it into a screenplay." Regina said while stuffing the last of her pie into her mouth. "Then maybe we can act it out. " She said with a wink.

Emma blushed wildly and covered her face with her hands. "Ughhh!"

So that happened. . .
I hope you enjoyed? Lol.
This was just spur of the moment writing and. . . I don't even know.
Vote? Comment? Idk?
❤️

{last updated : 10.29.2017}