the letter : pt. three

swanqueen

Emma couldn't figure out why she cared so much. If Regina wanted to be left alone then she should just leave her alone. But it was something about the letter that she couldn't let go. Regina loved her. And in the back of Emma's mind, past all her jumbled thoughts, Emma was thinking that she loved her too.

Her grip tightened on the steering wheel. Where was she going? She had no plan and no ideas where Regina was. She was just driving. She peered out into the streets that were now only lit by the street lights. It would be harder to find Regina at night. But could she wait till tomorrow? What if by then it's too late? What if Regina does something rash?

Panic began to set. She needed to find Regina and she needed to find her quickly. Emma tapped her foot impatiently while she sat at the red light, waiting anxiously for it to turn green.

...

Waves of regret washed over Regina. What had she done? Why had she told Emma that she loved her? It was probably the stupidest things she had ever done. She groaned and threw her head into the back of her seat. Why why why why why why!!

The light turned red as she slowed down. It was time to make a plan. Figure out where she was going and what she was going to do. She would need a place to live. A job. Money for food. Ideas ran through her head and she plucked ones that sounded pretty nice and laid them aside. She didn't want to make permanent decisions now.

The cars across the way started driving and Regina heart lept into her throat. The yellow buggy drove right in front of her and started down the street Regina was planning to go. She didn't know if she should follow Emma or if she should turn around. She wanted to follow her along so badly, but it wouldn't have been the best decision. But it was too late to turn around. Regina started to panic. She definitely didn't want Emma to see her but if she continued down the same road then Emma was sure to spot her. When the light turned green Regina made a rash decision...

She turned the opposite direction and tried to turn into the street heading the opposite way. This was definitely illegal and for good reason. A massive semi pulled out just as Regina came near and they collided. Sending Regina's car rolling.

Emma, who was now a pretty good distance away from the accident, could still hear the loud bang from the crash. What was that? She thought while checking all her mirrors. She couldn't see anything so she let it slip from her mind.

Emma continued to drive for the rest of the night till morning, searching for the car that belonged to the woman she loved (even though she hadn't fully admitted that to herself yet).

She would stop at 9 am when she receives the phone call from her mother telling her there had been accident.

- please don't hate me :(

- i hope you enjoyed the final chapter of the letter

-i know you guys have been waiting forever but i've been so unmotivated to write and i'm sorry!!

- my new year's resolution is to try and write more and stuff so i'm trying to get with that now

-i started a sanvers book too! you should go check out and tell me what you think!! please? it would really mean a lot.

-anyway. i hope you guys had an awesome holiday :)

-vote. comment. request. 💕