soap

soap
swanqueen

After the honeymoon?

A month had passed since Emma and Regina had gotten married and left for their honeymoon in Rio. They had an amazing time while they were there. Swimming every morning, dancing ever night. If they were responsible parents who had jobs and family then they would never have left, but sadly they did.

When they arrived the previous night Emma couldn't help but follow tradition. She scooped Regina up into her arms and carried her to the doorway.

"Emma," Regina laughed. "Is this really necessary?"

"It's absolutely necessary, Wife." She said as she carried her through the door.

All the stairs were covered in white rose pedals and candles, with leafy vines wrapped around the railings. It was breathtaking.

"Oh Emma!" Regina said breathlessly. "It's beautiful!"

Emma set her down and walked forward onto the pedals toward the steps.

"I didn't do this. " Emma laughed.

Regina's eyebrows furrowed. "Then who did?"

"I don't know. " Emma replied while removing her leather jacket and tossing it onto the floor in a spot that wasn't near the candles. "But let's not waste it. " She grinned.

Emma pulled Regina close and kissed her softly. Regina smiled into the kiss and wrapped her hands around Emma's waist.

"Wanna see where the roses lead?"Regina whispered.

She didn't wait for a reply and started making her way upstairs, Emma's hand held in hers as they ascended.

...

Emma woke first, her bare legs intertwined with Regina's. She didn't move a muscle as an attempt to keep Regina sleeping.

The bedroom had been decorated the same way the stairs had and the bed still was covered in white pedals. One of which was stuck to Regina's cute button nose.

Emma giggled softly and removed the pedal.

She began to wake and Emma quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"I know you're awake." Regina groaned softly.

"No I'm not." Emma said with eyes still closed.

Regina leaned over and kissed Emma's soft lips. Emma smiled when Regina pulled away and said, "But I am now."

Regina laughed and crawled out from beneath the covers and got dressed. "Time to get up, sleepy head!" She said loudly while pulling the covers from Emma's bare body. "We've got gifts to put away and thank you notes to write."

Emma curled up into a ball and groaned loudly into the mattress.

...
"This one is from August," Emma said as she held up a hand carved swan made from birch wood. "The note says he made it himself. "

"It's so beautiful. " Regina said when Emma handed it over.

"Oh yes!" Emma shouted. She reached over the side of the couch and pulled up a small metal box that had the words "sweet candy" in big letters across the top.

"What?" Regina asked while laying the swan next to her.

"Candy!"

Emma opened the box and inside were tiny peppermint looking candies. She lifted one to her mouth and ate it whole but it didn't taste right.

All of a sudden, Regina burst into laughter.

Emma started gagging and ran towards the bathroom quickly. Regina right behind her with the box of "sweet candy".

"Emma, baby." Regina said as she knelt next to her wife by the toilet. She rubbed her back while Emma vomited and vigorously scraped her mouth to get the remains of whatever it was in her mouth.

Tears rolled down Emma's cheeks after ten minutes of trying to clean her mouth. She looked at Regina with red eyes and asked, "What..the hell..was that?"

Regina smiled sweetly and held up the box. "Sweet Candy... scented hand soap."

-thanks for reading :)

-i hope you enjoyed

-vote. comment. request. 💕