Lesson 4

As Supernatural and Hetalia got down from the wall Supernatural turned to Hetalia.

"Ok so we are here to question the owner on the house they are living in."

"Climbing the wall was completely useless." Hetalia crossed his arms.

"What was that?" Supernatural glared.

"Oh nothing!" Hetalia chuckled. "I said 'Alright seems easy enough.'"

"Alright then." Supernaturat started walking towards the door.

Hetalia knocked and the both of them waited for an answer. After a few seconds a lady opened the door.

"Oh hello there." The lady smiled. "Who are you?"

"I'm He-" Hetalia got interrupted.

"We used to own this house so we just wanted to see it if we can." Supernatural smiled. "You know, for memories."

"Ah ok!" The lady smiled. "Well come in."

The lady went back in the house. When she was out of sight Supernatural smacked Hetalia's head.

"What did I tell you about telling the truth!" Supernatural glared.

"I'm sorry! I'm not a fake person like you!" Hetalia then ran in the house. "You're not hitting me this time Nat!"

Supernatural sighed and went in the house. Once they were in the living room the lady brings in food. Hetalia was excited but then saw it was burned and under cooked food. Hetalia stayed quiet.

"Um...sorry but...we're not hungry." Supernatural said.

"Aw come on!" The lady chuckled. "I won't answer your questions if you don't."

"Sorry but I uh..." Hetalia paused for a few seconds. "I'm allergic! But he isn't though!"

Hetalia pointed to Supernatural.

"Why you-" Supernatural got interrupted.

"Aw that's to bad." The lady pouted but then smiled. "Well here you go! Eat up!"

Supernatural looked at the food and hesitated to grab a piece. Once he grabbed a piece of food he looked at it.

"Yum..." Supernatural took a bite and gagged. "Oh god this is di-"

"So how is it?" The lady asked.

"Yeah how is it?" Hetalia winked and then laughed.

"Delicious...." Supernatural forced a smile.

For about an hour Supernatural was forced to eat the food so they could ask questions. Hetalia was mainly the one asking the questions. Supernatural only taught him what to ask. It was overall successful. After the questions were asked they started to leave. Once they were out the door the lady waved.

"Have a good day you two!" The lady smiled and then closed the door.

Supernatural then smacked Hetalia on the head.

"OW!" Hetalia whined.

"That's what you get." Supernatural glared. "I swear I'm gonna have food poisoning."

"Hey at least I learned some stuff!" Hetalia stuck out his tongue. "Like asking about flickering lights, strange smells, and if some strange activity is going on."

"Good." Supernatural said. "You learned something. Now I'll be right back."

Supernatural ran to a bush and threw up. Hetalia looked away and went in the car. Supernatural soon followed. Once he got in the car he let out a burp.

"Ugh that was disgusting." Supernatural sighed.

"So where are we going now?" Hetalia asked. 

"To a motel." Supernatural answered. "We're only staying for a few days."

"Alright." Hetalia smiled.

So they drove off to a motel to rest for the day.

Two chapters in a row...omg I feel so accomplished. I also wrote a chapter for another book. So three chapters in a day! Ah this is an amazing feeling.