Lesson 12

Supernatural started the car and drove back to the motel. Hetalia was irritated and was uncomfortable in the maid outfit.

"Ugh I hate this outfit." Hetalia muttered.

"Hey! I paid good money for that." Supernatural glared.

"That's your own fault." Hetalia rolled his eyes.

"And besides it's perfect for the type of body you have." Supernatural said.

"It's uncomfortable though!" Hetalia groaned as he took off the choker. "Honestly I can't wait to change back."

After some time has passed they made it to the motel. Supernatural went in first and then Hetalia who closed the door right after. Blaze turned to them excited.

"Did you get it?" Blaze asked.

"Yup here ya go." Supernatural gave Blaze the weapon.

"Alright!" Blaze grinned. "Now I just need to figure out what it says!"

"Maybe Heta can figure it out." Supernatural said. "You can read old languages right?"

"Yeah." Hetalia smiled. "Let me change first."

Hetalia went to the bathroom and then came back out to his normal self.

"Alright let's see." Hetalia took the knife and looked at the writing. "...."

Hetalia stayed quiet and looked at Blaze.

"THIS IS JUST A SILVER KNIFE!" Hetalia screamed. "THIS WRITING SAYS 'AYREH FEEK'!"

"What is that?" Blaze glared. "Why are you mad at me?"

"IT'S ARABIC!" Hetalia glared.

"Ok calm down maybe it's-" Supernatural got interrupted. 

"It says 'Fuck you'!" Hetalia looked at Supernatural. "If you want the actual translation it basically means my penis in you!"

"Oh..." Blaze stayed quiet. "So it's just a silver knife..."

"Yes!" Hetalia threw the knife on the table. "Honestly the shit I had to go through to get a knife that says fuck you in Arabic is just stupid."

"Alright well we wasted time getting a silver knife so do you have anything else that is our type of thing?" Supernatural asked.

"Uh I apologize for what you had to go through Heta. My mistake." Blaze cleared his throat. "Anyways you guys should check out this kids place."

Blaze turned the computer to Hetalia and Suoernatural.

"Oh yay-" Hetalia was about to say something.

"Why?" Supernatural rolled his eyes. "It's for kids."

"...Ha yeah for kids...." Hetalia looked down. "Blaze what were you thinking?"

"Well I heard someone was killed by a unicorn." Blaze chuckled. "There was also other  deaths too so go check it out."

"A unicorn?" Supernatural scoffed. "They're not real."

"They're not?" Hetalia turned to Supernatural.

"...Are you serious?" Supernatural looked at Hetalia.

"I mean we HAVE dealt with other stuff that I didn't even know existed so why can't a unicorn be real?" Hetalia crossed his arms.

"It's because we haven't seen one that's why." Supernatural rolled his eyes.

"Still doesn't mean-" Hetalia was interrupted.

"Just go check it out!" Blaze sighed. "Stop the fighting of this unicorn stuff! ....I believe in unicorns anyway so Nat your argument is invalid."

"BOOM!" Hetalia smiled. "SEE BLAZE EVEN AGREES WITH ME!"

"Just come on." Supernatural sighed. "You guys are idiots."

Supernatural and Hetalia walked out the room and headed towards Supernatural's car.

"Have you ever played in any kids place." Hetalia asked.

"No." Supernatural answered. "They're stupid."

"So you weren't taken to one at all?" Hetalia had wide eyes. "That's a horrible childhood."

"Well I just thought they were a waste of time." Supernatural shrugged. "Instead I just sat at home reading some lore and things about creatures that we've faced before."

"Interesting." Hetalia nodded. "Still a pretty sad childhood."

"I enjoyed it." Supernatural chuckled.

"I guess that's good." Hetalia smiled.

The two just stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. Once they arrived at the kids place. The two walked in and Hetalia smiled brightly.

"This is so cool-" Hetalia got interrupted.

"This is stupid." Supernatural said.

"Yeah..." Hetalia laughed nervously. "Stupid..."

"Alright so let's go-" Supernatural stopped himself.

Supernatural and Hetalia looked at a kid who walked passed by with a big colorful slinky. The two slowly turned their heads to look at each other and then ran to the prize area.

"We would like a big slinky please." Supernatural smiled.

"Alright that would be 1,000 tickets!" The worker smiled.

"We will be using cash." Supernatural took out some money.

"Sorry we only accept tickets." The worker said.

Hetalia and Supernatural had a disappointed look on their face. The two walked off.

"So can we-" Hetalia got interrupted once again.

"No. We will be wasting time." Supernatural looked at Hetalia. "And we need to question more people so you can get better at that."

"Oh..." Hetalia looked down and started to walk off. "Ok..."

Supernatural looked at him and started to feel guilty.

"Wait." Supernatural sighed. "....Ok Heta we could play."

"Really!?" Hetalia jumped with excitement. "Thank you!"

Supernatural slightly smiled. As some time passed they finished the case and went back to the motel. Once they walked in their room Blaze turned to them.

"So how was the-" Blaze paused.

Supernatural and Hetalia had toys, accessories, and candy.

"It was great." Supernatural simply said.

"Yeah!" Hetalia chuckled.

"Alright then..." Blaze stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Did you question people or did you just play games all day."

"No we got answers." Hetalia answered. "Supernatural took care of it."

"What was it?" Blaze asked.

"It was some idiot using magic." Supernatural answered as he put his stuff down and grabbed his slinky.

Supernatural jumped onto the bed and started playing with his slinky.

"And of course I didn't help." Hetalia glared at Supernatural.

"You're not ready." Supernatural said. "Don't worry you will one day."

"Anyways are we going to do anything else today?" Hetalia asked.

"Actually..." Supernatural sat up and smirked. "What do you guys think of tattoos?"

"What?" Hetalia and Blaze looked at Supernatural confused.