Lesson 6

It was the next morning. Sun was out and birds were chirping. Just kidding. The sun was still not out. It was 3:00 in the morning and Supernatural woke up. He got ready and saw that Hetalia was still sleeping. He then shook Hetalia awake.

"Ugh what's wrong?" Hetalia turned to his other side.

Then there was a soft snore. Supernatural rolled his eyes and snatched the blanket from Hetalia. Hetalia sat up and rubbed his eyes. He got up and went to the window to open the curtains.

"The sun is not out yet!" Hetalia turned on the lights and looked at Supernatural. "What are you doing waking me up at this hour?!"

"We are going to check an abandoned house." Supernatural answered.

"Ok fine!" Hetalia went to the bathroom. "Alright! I'll get ready."

After a few minutes Hetalia finally came out of the bathroom. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. 

"Ok let's go." Supernatural said.

The both of them got into Supernatural's car and drove off. During the car ride Hetalia fell asleep again. After a few minutes they arrived at their destination. Supernatural shook Hetalia awake.

"OK Hetalia." Supernatural looked at Hetalia who was rubbing his eyes. "We are going in this abandoned house. You are going to watch my back and if anything happens scream."

"Alright!" Hetalia smiled. "I got this!"

The two got out of the car and started to head into the house. The both of them started walking slowly. Supernatural was ahead and Hetalia was behind him. It was rather quiet and nothing interesting was going on. At least nothing supernatural. (Badum tss) Then all of a sudden they heard a noise. Hetalia jumped and turned around while pointing the flashlight at the direction the noise came from. He stood still terrified. He really regrets agreeing on going into this house. Then all of a sudden, a rat ran towards Hetalia. Hetalia screamed.

"AAAAHHHH!" Hetalia jumped on Supernatural.

"WHAT?!" Supernatural grabbed on to Hetalia so he wouldn't fall

"IT WAS A RAT!" Hetalia screamed.

"...." Supernatural only sighed. "Ok get off of my back then."

Supernatural let go of Hetalia and put him down. From there they kept on going. After some time went past by there was another noise. Supernatural turned to Hetalia to see his reaction. Hetalia only grabbed Supernatural's arm and he only sighed. He just decided to carry Hetalia on his back.

"Thank you!" Hetalia smiled.

"Yeah..." Supernatural rolled his eyes. "No problem."

After about an hour they were done checking out the abandoned house. They went back in the car and Hetalia smiled.

"What's next?" Hetalia asked.

"We are going to a hospital to see a dead body." Supernatural answered like nothing.

"....oh..." Hetalia shifted a bit. "Ok..."