Lesson 13

"That-" Hetalia was cut off.

"I love them!" Blaze smiled brightly. "I want one!"

"Alright good." Supernatural turned to Hetalia. "How about you? I mean it's not like you have a choice you HAVE to have one."

"That sounds like it will hurt though..." Hetalia softly said. 

"You can take it." Supernatural smiled. "Now come on!"

Supernatural went to grab Hetalia's hand but he pulled it away.

"Heta!" Supernatural started following Hetalia.

"NO!" Hetalia started to run away from Supernatural making them go around the room. "I AM NOT PUTTING A TATTOO ON MY BODY!"

"Heta it's important that you have one!" Supernatural chased him. "I have one on my chest! Look!"

Supernatural grabbed his collar of his shirt and brought it down revealing an anti-possession tattoo.

"Oh that looks nice!" Hetalia slowly started to leave.

"I know right!" Supernatural smiled as he looked at his tattoo. "I got it at- Ok hold on let's focus on you."

"NOPE!" Hetalia ran out of the door.

"OH MY CHUCK HETA!" Supernatural chased after Hetalia.

"I'LL WAIT IN THE CAR!" Blaze yelled out.

After about an hour Supernatural was finally able to make Hetalia agree on getting a tattoo, with food. Supernatural grabbed his arm and was rubbing it.

"Ugh why'd you have to scratch me?" Supernatural groaned. "It still stings."

"You kinda deserve it." Hetalia shrugged as he was eating a donut.

"It's not that bad just look at that guy." Supernatural pointed to someone who were getting their back wrapped. "He got nearly his whole back tattooed."

The guy turned his head and looked at them then smiled.

"His first?" The guy asked as he was done getting his tattoo wrapped.

"Yeah." Supernatural chuckled. "Hey can I see what you got?"

"Oh sure man." The guy turned around. "I got angel wings."

"Oh cool!" Supernatural's face lit up. "I have one too!"

"If you don't mind can I take a look?" The guy asked.

Supernatural nodded and took of his coat and shirt.

"That is so cool dude!" The guy smiled as Supernatural put his shirt on. "And the one on your chest is nice too! What is it?"

"It's an anti-possession symbol." Supernatural explained. "I'm not sure if you believe in monsters or demons so I don't think I should explain it."

"Hell yes I do." The guy interrupted. "Go ahead. I believe in a lot of things."

"So what it does it keeps a demon from possessing your body." Supernatural quickly turned to Hetalia. "Are you listening to this cause this is a lesson. Anyways, as long as you have something like it on you like a necklace or any jewelry than no demon will possess you. But since jewelry is easy to lose or be taken from you. Having a tattoo of it seems the best way to keep it on you. Since a tattoo IS a permanent thing."

"Wow now I think I might get one." The guy asked. "Can I take a pic?"

"Sure." Supernatural grabbed his collar and pulled it down.