Lesson 14

"Hey where's Heta?" Blaze asked. "You told me he would be here in a few minutes but it's been like an hour."

"Hm yeah your right but he is new to the task that I gave him." Supernatural said. "So I bet he will take a while."

"I can't believe you trust him with your own precious car." Blaze laughed.

"I trust him more than you." Supernatural bluntly said.

"Well..." Blaze paused and looked down. "Nice to know you think that..."

~~~~~~

"Ok I got this." Hetalia was focusing on the road. "First stop is the grocery store."

Eventually Hetalia carefully parked the car and got out. He then walked in the store and walked around. He found the salt and got multiple of those. Hetalia got out the list that was stuffed into his pocket."

"Chicken feet?" Hetalia had a face of disgust. "Ugh...nasty. What does he even do with them anyways?"

After a while of waiting Hetalia finally got a bag of chicken feet. He examined it and gagged a little.

"Water is next." Hetalia said to himself. "Ah that's easy."

Hetalia walked to where the water was at and saw someone who looked familiar so he walked a little bit closer and closer and suddenly realized who it was.

"It's that pervert guy!" Hetalia thought to himself. "Ugh I still hate him from that day I had that maid outfit on."

Hetalia took a deep breath and sighed. He really tried to ignore him.

"I'm going to be petty." Hetalia quiety said to himself.

With that Hetalia started walking towards the bathroom. Once he was outside of the bathroom door he left his cart and walked inside. Hetalia walked in a stall and changed to his female self and was about to leave until he heard some other guys come in. He had wide eyes and realized how stupid he was.

"I should have thought this through..." Hetalia thought.

So he waited in the stall until there was nobody left and this took about 10 minutes. Hetalia quickly left the bathroom and started looking for that guy. When he was walking, out of the corner of his eye he saw him and Hetalia turned to look at him with a glare. The guy as well stared back. Hetalia smirked and laughed. Luckily the guy was closer to the waters and so Hetalia got closer and grabbed 2 packages. While he did that the guy kept staring.

"So how is it down there?" Hetalia asked. "I got ya pretty good, huh?"

"Bitch." The guy glared.

"Oh sorry I already have someone who calls me their bitch." Hetalia chuckled at his lie. "And damn they are REALLY good in bed. We had some fun in that maid outfit you loved so much."

Not a single word. The guy seemed to be very annoyed and a bit jealous.

"Why are you telling me this?" The guy asked. "Anyways you took something of mine."

"Oh yeah but you can get another knife." Hetalia chuckled.

"That knife was not any ordinary knife." The guy nearly yelled. "I bought it for so much money because it has powers that-"

"Yeah no." Hetalia smiled. "What makes you think it was special?"

"The writing of course!" The guy walked closer to Hetalia. "It's probably some ancient-"

"It's arabic." Hetalia laughed. "You just got scammed my friend."

"Screw you." The guy was walking closer.