Chapter Three

BamBam's POV
She told me to be confident but not too confident. Showcase as many talent as I can. Hm, I'm only good at dancing though... Impression, first impression counts... ok so I'll have to give a good vibe the moment I enter the audition hall. I hope everything goes well next week.

As usual, I went to school and then headed to the studio where my dance lessons were conducted and continued practicing. I'm blessed to have instructors and choreographers who are willing to spare their time on me just so I'll have enough practice and be all prepared for next week's auditions. All this support I'm getting even from my family, I am indeed so blessed.

"Eh Bam, you're early today! School ended early?" I looked up from my phone to find P'Ten infront of me. He's one of my dance mates who's really talented and I really admire him.

"Ah Pee... Yeah, school ended slightly early today. Plus I decided to just head straight here and not get lunch first because my mum packed food for me."

"I see I see. Why don't you eat your lunch first instead of just staring at your phone. Unless you're texting your girlfriend."

"Pee... I don't have one, please. You know, I've been messaging this girl from Korea. She's really friendly and supportive. She said she has friends in JYPE and the other companies too. She gave me a tip too. I really hope to meet her soon."

"Work hard then... and wow, wanting to meet her only after what three days of messaging her online? Must be special... haha I'll go get changed first. Remember to eat a little at least or you'll starve and faint for the next 5 hours."

"Yeah pee ok."

I took out my lunch and ate while messaging Zee. Finally a timing where both of us are online at the same time! I'm glad she ended school early today. Although it's already 4pm there.

Hey! Thanks for the tips earlier. I forgot to reply just now, but well I'm in the studio and am super early so I decided to be on here!

Oh wow, haha it's 2pm there and you're already at your studio? What time did school end?

It ended earlier today for my class because our teacher isn't in. So I could go back at 1:30pm plus our studio isn't that far from my school. Anyway, how's school?

School was fine. I love literature lessons. Korean literature is so interesting, but tough. I'm not that fluent in Korean especially after being in an International School for a good 8 years. How's yours? You're graduating this year right?

Ah, literature? Wow. At least you're fluent at English. I'm still struggling in school. Yeap, I'm graduating from elementary school but I really hope I can move to Korea soon.

You've been saying that a lot. Hahaha must be wanting to move here for so long, huh? But kpop idols have it tough. Trainings up to 6 years just to be able to debut and end up having more practices and lesser sleep as the day passes by. Well, at least they love what they're doing... but sometimes they do feel like giving up. Anyway, hwaiting!!!! Practice hard ok? I'll talk to you once you're done with practice while I finish up my schoolwork. Love youuuuuuu ㅋㅋㅋ just wanted to say that... hehe, don't get it the wrong way though, in reality I say that a lot to my friends :)

Wow really?? I'm blessed to have you as a friend then?? Are we??

Yes we are, duh? Why wouldn't we be? What, did you think we're just acquaintances? I mean we've talked a lot so why not right? HAHA. jiayous!

Thank you for being my friend. I've never had a proper online friend that would regard me as a friend. Thanks for the support too! Although we don't know much about each other yet, you're still supporting me.

Hehe you'll know why once you get yourself to Korea :) I can't help but think about us meeting actually HAHA, I really hope we meet up soon! Go practice ok! Stop messaging. Bye :)

Yes ma'am. I just remember that you're older than me, should I call you noona?

That's fine. I hate being called noona unless you're really really young like 3 years younger or you're my relative so please don't. Just continue calling me Zee. Thank youuuu. Hehe.

Alright then Zee! :)

"BamBam! Why are you smiling like that? Are you sure you're not texting your girlfriend?"

"Pee... I don't have one. It's just that... I'm finally having a proper online friend that actually calls me a friend..."

I saw P'Ten whispering to P'Lisa, another dance mate of mine who's actually my age but she's really tall which make her look older to me so I call her Pee...I quickly packed my lunchbox back into my bag and got up from my seat.

"P'Ten, P'Lisa... seriously, it's nothing. Zee and I are just friends online."

"Did I say anything to get myself involve in this?" P'Lisa asked.

"Oh... no but P'Ten must've just told you everything he thinks. He's been thinking that I have a girlfriend when I obviously don't. I want to concentrate on my dancing. I want to move to Korea."

"All of us do... and that's why we're here practicing... but it seems like you have another reason to want to live in Korea," P'Ten started teasing me. I glared at him which made him laugh even louder.

"What's all this?" Our choreographer asked as he entered the studio seeing P'Ten laughing so loudly while I was glaring at him.

"Oh, nothing. Let's start our practice."

Right... totally nothing. I just hate it when people start teasing me about dating someone because all I wanted was friends and of course people who'll help me to pursue my dream career. I shrugged off my anger and just went on with today's practice as it was an important one.