Chapter Seven

Zee's POV
Hey! Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you'll do well! Fighting!

Thank you so much Zee! That means a lot to me! Sorry I haven't been online much lately as I'm so busy with practice. P'Ten has been pushing me real far. I'm just so tired. By the time I reach home, I just fall asleep.

It's okay! I'm glad to hear that you've been practicing hard! Hopefully you'll get in and come here soon! I want to see you!

You owe me your musical video tomorrow night.

Oh no... I'll send it to you the day after as I'll be busy up until midnight tomorrow. Sorry! I promise I'll send you the next day. Remind me!

I definitely will 555 ok gtg, last round of practice before D-day!

Okai, we'll talk again once you're done with auditions I guess??

Yeah. Until then! We'll have lots to catch up on.

After that chat, I took my purse & went out to find Da-Mi eonnie at the lobby as we promised to meet there before getting some snacks for supper at ArtBox and shop there too. We shared a room but Da-Mi went out to get some fresh air.

"Zee! Finally... come let's go before PD-nim and the other staffs come back from the venue. We'll have briefing later so we gotta be quick."

I nodded and followed her steps as she walked quickly to the hotel carpark to get the car she rented earlier before heading out to the main road and off to ArtBox.

"Wow... It's so pretty here!" I said in shocked. It's really pretty and the quotes found at the sides are so inspiring. I wish Seoul had this, but then again that's what makes Bangkok special.

"Wow, let's go look over there. The clothes there seem pretty!" Da-Mi said pulling me over to a stall filled with cheap yet beautiful clothes that I'll wear daily.

"If your stylist was here, she'll get so many ideas, she might end up buying EVERYTHING," Da-Mi said, emphasizing on the fact that my stylist, Ye-in, will get everything from this stall for me as they were indeed cheap & of good quality! I just laughed at Da-Mi while she said so.

"This is nice. We should get a matching one!" I said to Da-Mi... Da-Mi & I would usually wear couple tees together whenever we're out! Since we've known each other since I joined the industry in 2002, we're more like sisters than manager-artist relationship.

"Hi, sorry excuse me, do you have a matching one for this?" Da-Mi asked the stall owner.

"Yeah we do, it's that one," the stall owner said while pointing to another pair of clothes that was matching to the one Da-Mi was holding...

The stall owner smiled at Da-Mi before looking at me and went, "OMG! Park Zee! Hi!"

I smiled and bowed slightly, "Sawadeeka..."

"You must be Da-Mi right? Her manager?"

"Yes yes! Pick whichever clothes you both like, I'll give it to you."

"No, no... We'll pay for it. This is too good to be given for free!"

"It's okay... or you can just use it for your events. Consider it as sponsoring? Is that what they call it?"

"Are you serious?" I asked in shock. I mean, this stall is actually one of the well-known stalls in ArtBox as it's clothes are all of good quality.