Chapter Ten

BamBam's POV
The musical is basically about a young girl who failed many times before succeeding... Wow, that's deep. She's probably just giving me support to carry on pursuing my dreams.

Damn, you're so cute! I wish I can see a newer musical. I'm sure you're super pretty now!

HAHAHAHA. No. Come over to Korea and you'll see me! ;) Anyway, hope that inspired you ^^

Yeah, it did! Thank you for showing me your musical! It's amazing! Your voice though! I love it!

Thank you but you're much more talented than me when it comes to dancing. Did you watch that part?

That was so cute though...

Nah... it's embarrassing! Help! Teach me how to dance, please?

It's funny... you're saying you don't know how to dance but yet you were able to judge my dancing skills the same exact way Park Zee did.

Hahaha PARK ZEEs THINK ALIKE!

Hahaha right... anyway, it's good actually. Hoping to watch more in the future!

If I can find another musical on video, I'll send it to you! :) you should send me more videos of you dancing too so that I'll be able to know your progress hehe. Ok kidding, who am I? I'm so bad at dance!

I would... Once I start practicing again... Don't worry, I'll spam you with my dance videos!

Oh please... don't...

Oh I would...

-2010-
Zee's POV
Time passed by so quickly... For the past year, I've been getting to know BamBam better... He's also been updating me on his dance & I've been sending him voice recording that I've done for my musicals in return to know each other's progress... He still doesn't have an idea who I actually am! It's been a year now... Well, BamBam has been practicing for his upcoming dance competition. He's been improving a lot... I hope he wins this competition!

Good luck buddy! If you win tonight, I'll sponsor your holiday to Seoul. I promise.

Thank you bud!! Oh, no thanks. Use your money on yourself. I'll go there with my own money if I win this.

You've improved a lot... I really hope the judges aren't blind... I swear you're great!

Aw, thanks Zee! I better get going. Need to practice once more before the competition! Talk to you later.

All I can do is pray hard for him... I really hope he wins this competition so that he can showcase his talents, since this competition is big. And who knows someone would recruit him as a trainee here? Maybe JYP pd-nim would be convinced that he has potential?

BamBam's POV
Today's the day... Another chance to prove that I'm able to do well in dancing... I've been practicing for the whole year, with breaks in between because I don't want to repeat the same mistake I did for JYPE's audition - being too tired.

"BamBam! All the best bro! I believe you'll do well this time round! You've been improving a lot," P'Ten said to me while patting my shoulders.

"Thanks P'Ten!"

"BamBam! All the best! You'll make it through, I'm positive."

"Thank you P'Lisa!"

After all the "good lucks", I was being ushered on stage for my performance... I was really nervous but I know I'm well-prepared for this.