Chapter Thirteen

Jaebum's POV

It's great to see Zee being so happy with the other trainees, well technically we're all a group. We used to hang out together, a lot... until Zee had a really tight schedule and the rest couldn't fit their schedule with Zee's... so there was only Jinyoung & I who had the time to spend with Zee especially when the three of us & of course Hye-Mi, were going to the same school. Finally after months, we could spend some time together as a group again! I'm glad Zee has time for all of us now.

"Zee, quick! You'd be locked outside if you don't join us!" I said, pulling her by her hand.

As soon as we entered the practice room,

"Hello! Omg 쌤 (ssaem which means teacher)! It's been so long... hehe. I'm back!" Zee greeted our instructor.

"Omo! Zee! You're here today? You don't have any schedules?"

"No she doesn't. She'll be with us for an hour!" I heard Jinyoung said before he walked up to me, passing me my dance practice outfit.

Right. I have yet to change into my training wear.

"I'll be back as soon as I'm done changing!"

"Be quick!"

Zee's POV

The studio is the same as the last time I saw it. It's been almost a year since I came here but nothing really changed. I looked around the practice room, admiring and bringing back old memories.

"Zee, have you heard about the new trainee?"

"쌤! Does it seems like I know about a new trainee before you do?"

"Technically, you do. Some way, you'll always find out about a trainee before I do."

"If they're my age. It's rare that I would know about a trainee way too old or way too young compared to me."

"True, but he's just a year younger... so you do know, right?"

"Yeah! I've seen the video."

"Is he good? Everyone around here keeps saying he's a good dancer."

"He improved a lot compared to last year's audition."

"He was one of the participants for the audition? Which country?"

"Thailand... you weren't there..."

"Ah, I see..."

"I'm back!" I heard Jaebum's voice. I turned towards the source of the voice to see him in his training t-shirt and pants.

"Ok, everybody ready? Let's start practice! Zee, you can just sit at the sofa there!"

I nodded and made my way to the sofa near the door before pulling out my phone to check the time and messages from Da-Mi.

Da-Mi: hey! where are you? I went to your apartment but you weren't there!
10:30am

Me: oh... sorry for the late reply, I'm at the training building now... what's up?
11:30am

Da-Mi: are you going to Incheon later to see him?
11:32am

Me: I'm planning to... but I'm not ready to admit that I'm his online friend.
11:34am

Da-Mi: ok ok I'll see you at Incheon later ~
11:35am

That was it. I guess I'll be at Incheon accompanied by my beloved manager... When will she leave me alone? Oh right, she's responsible of me. Hais... life of a young teenager.