Chapter Eleven

Zee's POV
"Here... watch this video," I said as I showed JYP the video of BamBam's dance competition.

"Oh, I've watched this..."

"He's the guy we rejected last year... I just came across this video online... He's so good now!"

"Yeah, I can see that. Anyway, he's coming over soon to join our trainees."

"Wow, you contacted him and took him in?"

"Yeap, he's good! Maybe more training and he can debut," JYP said with a smile.

That was quick... Wow, didn't know PD-nim would do that.

Hey! I'm coming over tomorrow. Wanna meet?

Wait what? TOMORROW? You're telling me that you'll be in Korea tomorrow?

Yeah. JYPE took me in!!! I'm so happy!!!

Are you serious? Tomorrow? What time's your flight?

I'm probably arriving at around 3pm... I really want to meet you!

Ah... but I can't tomorrow. Maybe the following day? I have script-reading. Zzz. I'll see my schedule again then I'll inform you.

Aw that's sad... alright then! Do tell me when you're free... and I'll see what time's my training on the days you're free.

Yeah... alright!!

Can't wait to see you!!

Ok to be very honest, I don't have script-reading tomorrow but I'm just not ready to meet him as me. This is all too sudden. Hm... maybe I should go see him at the airport tomorrow, just casually walking around the airport, yknow?

"Zee!!! Have you heard it??"

"What is it now, Jaebum? A new trainee?"

"Yeah..."

"It's him. I'm telling you, it's him."

"Him? Who?"

"You know exactly who."

"You mean... BamBam? How?"

"Let's just say he's good. PD-nim actually noticed him..."

"Really??" Jinyoung asked in shock.

"Why would I lie... I asked PD-nim earlier..."

"He watched the video?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised."

"Are you gonna meet him tomorrow? He said he wants to meet you the moment he enters Seoul."

"I'm going to the airport but not as his online friend... I'm still not ready."

"Until when?"

"Just a few more days... It's a shocking news ok?"

"Hm... sure. If I get to hang out with him after training, in the middle of the night... Would you tag along like we used to?"

"Yeah... He doesn't know this Zee is the same Zee he's talking to."

"Well then... anyway, I'm so exhausted. Training was tiring. I'll go to bed first. Goodnight!" Jinyoung said before heading to his room. Well, actually... that's my guest room which often is being occupied by Jaebum & Jinyoung because they love to stay over.

"Mm... good night! Don't wake up late tomorrow! You've got training."

"Mm... yes... I know!"

"Ok then, go rest. When school starts, you won't have this much rest time."

"Yes Im Jaebum. Good night! Make sure you clean the room before leaving tomorrow!" I said before heading towards my bedroom.

"Good morning!!!!" I heard a sweet yet manly voice from the door. I rubbed my eyes and looked towards the source of the voice.

"Mm... good morning. Why are you waking me up this early? I don't have school nor schedules today!"

"You said you wanted to meet BamBam, didn't you?"

"Right... but his flight comes in the afternoon! I want my sleep."

"Let's go get breakfast, don't be lazy. Please?? Please accompany me to have some breakfast..."

"Where's Jinyoung? Why can't you just go with him?" I said slowly taking off the blanket from my covering me and walking up towards Jaebum.

"He went out earlier to the trainee building. Please? I'm starving and you know how awkward it is to eat alone!"

"Ok fine... I'll go get ready. Bye!" I closed the door.

Jaebum's POV
To be completely honest, I chased Jinyoung out of the house. Well, yeah... Zee is my bestfriend but truth is I think I've been liking her more than a friend lately. She's so talented, kind, friendly, helpful... A nice heart, that's all I want and need from a girl. But it sucks to see her being so happy when she's chatting with BamBam... They seem pretty close even though technically they haven't met. So... before they have the chance to meet and eventually get closer... I thought this would be my only chance to get breakfast, alone, with Zee...

Beep! I heard my phone ring.

Jinyoung: So... how's it going?
Me: Um... she just woke up... I'm bringing her out for lunch. I mean breakfast. Are you at the studio already?
Jinyoung: yeah... just finished practicing our dance.
Me: sorry bro, this is my last chance to be with her before that BAMBAM comes
Jinyoung: I understand... But then... she's your bestfriend... And BamBam is just a friend. You still have the chance. Chin up!
Me: no dating until we debut...
Jinyoung: right. have a great breakfast, bro!
Me: thanks! you're the best.

"Jaebum! Let's go!"

"Oh, you're ready? That's fast!"

"Since when did I take forever to get ready?"

"I mean it's been only 10 minutes... You would usually take 15 to 20 minutes."

"True but that's not much difference. Anyway, we're only getting breakfast... Do I really need to dress up?"

"Hahaha true."

"By the way, I'll send you to the training building later since I'm not busy today and since my best friend is asking me out for breakfast after so long."

"Naw... you could've asked and I'll gladly treat you breakfast."

"If I keep asking you out for breakfast & you treat me, you'd be broke!"

"Or I can always make you breakfast! Haha ok ok, let's go before I run late for training."

"You won't, your training starts at 11!" Zee said while smiling at me.

Zee's POV
Well... Jaebum hasn't asked me out for breakfast in a really long time, so why not right?

I'm so excited! I know you're not able to see me when I arrive but I'm so excited and I'm on the plane already! I really hope to see you real soon!

Oh good morning!!! Ok see you real soon!!! And oh, have a safe flight ok? Take care! x