Character Introduction

Side Note: Some of these are facts & some fictional!! However, the story is obviously fictional. Before you get confused, Korean age is one year older than international age so there might be certain parts where I used Korean age instead so... yeah!

Park Zee: A girl originally from Busan, South Korea who was sent to Seoul at the age of 5 by her parents to study there. Became a child actor at the age of 7 after acting in many plays in theatres. Eventually became a famous actress. Signed a contract with JYP Entertainment. Is a host at CelebLive, a reality show.

Kunpimook Bhuwakul, also known as BamBam: A Thai guy who met Zee online as he was looking for friends before moving to Seoul. Moved to Seoul to pursue his dream career; being an idol. Got through a dance contest as first runner up & was then recruited as a trainee at JYP Entertainment.

Mark Tuan: Originally from Los Angeles; moved to Seoul to pursue his dream career as well. Debuted in the same group as BamBam; GOT7, in 2014.

Other GOT7 members are;
Im Jaebum - joined as a trainee in JYP Entertainment after winning the contest along with Park Jinyoung in 2009.
Jackson Wang - originally a national fencer of China. He gave up his career to pursue his dream career instead.
Kim Yugyeom - was recruited by JYP Ent after competing in a house dance competition.
Last but not least, the sunshine of the group, Choi Young Jae; was a trainee only seven months before GOT7 debuted.

Park Zee's siblings;
Park Hyung-Seok: The eldest among the 5 siblings. Moved to Seoul only when Zee was about to graduate from Middle School at the age of 16 (Korean age)
Park Yoo-Jin: Second eldest child. Moved to Seoul only after parents decided to make another business branch in Seoul.
Park Heung Soo: Zee's twin brother, the older twin. Same as Yoo-Jin, only moved to Seoul after parents decided to. Only met Zee after being expelled by his previous school in Seoul & had no choice but to go to the same school as Zee.
Park Min-Seok: Zee's only younger and youngest brother. He's only one year younger than her. Followed Zee's footsteps after moving to Seoul with the family. Became a host at CelebLive, a reality show, along with Zee.