Chapter Fourteen

Zee's POV

"Thank you for lending me your phone... um do I need to pay back?"

"You're silly, it's okay really. You didn't take that long either... I take forever to end a call with my parents."

"Hahahaha... That was like a half an hour talk and you said it isn't long?"

"It really isn't."

"I see..."

"BamBam... Remember that day when I was in Thailand? Haha, you were so cute! Your brother seemed like he didn't like me talking to you."

"He's just jealous! By the way, I'm not cute. I'm saying this again, I'm NOT cute," BamBam replied enforcing the fact that he isn't cute.

"See... you're so cute like this!" I said laughing at how adorable he is, trying to convince me that he isn't cute.

"Whatever you say..."

"Are you mad? I was just complimenting you!"

"I'm not mad? I'm just surprised someone like you, who'll probably have high standards would think someone like me looks... cute?"

"Well, first of all... what makes you think I have high standards? Is it the actors I'm working with or...?"

"The people you work with are super good looking, for instance, Minho. Also, Woobin and Jong-Suk? Those two models are good looking!"

"But I'm not close to them! They're just my oppa, yeah older brothers who looked out for me during shoots... but that's it?"

"Oh really?"

"Anyway, secondly, why can't I say you're adorable? You're really adorable though... Don't deny it!"

"Just never deny what Park Zee says, she most of time speaking the truth," Da-Mi said from the driver's seat.

"I'm curious, why do you talk to me?"

"Huh? Why not? So you prefer silence over this chat?"

"That's not what I meant... I mean... um... you know it's rare that a celebrity would talk to complete stranger?"

"You're like the only person I can talk to right now? Da-Mi eonnie is driving so I can't bother her... And you're not a complete stranger... We've met before! Also, everyone in JYPE is not a stranger!"

"Right... I forgot that now I'm part of the company's trainee... It's still so hard to believe."

"It's ok... I was once like that too. Everyone went through that phase."

"Oh, I was wondering... Are you close to any of the trainees? I know those who debut are rarely allowed to meet those who haven't debuted..."

"Yeah I do... They're my schoolmates... Also, they're my only friends that I have contact with."

"Oh, that's cool!"

"Haha what's so cool about having friends who are normal human beings? I'm also a normal human."

"It's cool because you weren't a trainee but yet you're friends with trainees..."

"That happens. Especially when you're in school... You tend to make friends with people who can relate to you better..."

"True!"

"You know what? I'm gonna take a nap since it'll take over an hour this we reach your dorm. If you wanna nap too, just do it. Nights!" I said before adjusting the seat and turned my face towards the window and slowly closing my eyes.