~Four~

DYO'S POV

Whew! This is it! Whoo! Keep yourself calm Kyungsoo! You can do this right? I can do this right?

"Are you nervous?.." He chuckled. Tch! "Don't worry Dyo! Everyone knows that you're a great singer and dancer!" Baekhyun said then tap me on the shoulder.

I looked at him. "I'm not feeling any pressure when it comes to dancing and singing Baek, I'm nervous about on what I'm wearing now!" And I looked at the big-sized mirror. Shit! This is sooo irritating! The make up, the wig, the bra padding and this stupid skirt! Argh!

"Wwooowww! Mam! Look at Kyungsoo and Baekhyun!" My classmate called the attention of our prof and my classmates. They gathered around us and they're all cheering. Argh! This is their idea not mine so why the hell I'm the one who's suffering now?

"You guys are beautiful! Just like a real girl! Be ready, you're next! AJA!" Our prof said then she goes on the stage again to host the show.

"Guys are you ready? Let's put up the flag of the culinary department okay?" He said to us as we  gathered around to get ready for our performance. Good thing he's dancing...like hello? This is his idea after all! Why do I always letting them to do this to me? They always say that Kyungsoo is the best, he should be on that and this blah blah blah. Seriously, it's so tiring. 

"And now, for the second to the last act, please welcome on stage, from the culinary department...the class of 301!" We heard our prof said.

"It's showtime guys!"

As we enter, the crowd are going wild. We take our positions on stage.

'You should act like a girly girl here! Like a REAL gay girl okay?'

Shit Baekhyun! I got goosebumps on what he had said earlier. I just smiled and gave it my all when the music started.

(Nonono by Apink)

-----

THIRD PERSON'S POV

While they are dancing, Kai and the rest of his group are passing by the auditorium where the showcase are currently being held. Kai saw something- Or rather...someone. He froze with mouth open when he saw a girl dancing on stage. 'It can't be' He thought.

"Dude what are you looking at?..." And Sehun also look on the stage- Same reaction as Kai. "Dude, is that Anya?!" He looked at Kai. Sehun couldn't believe on what he is seeing...neither Kai. They both looked at each other and walked towards the stage.

They were even more shocked when they took a closer look and saw that the girl really looks like Anya- A replica to be exact.

"Impossible..." Sehun said in disbelief.

Their mouths are opened during the whole performance. After that, Kai immediately went to the backstage but they can't find the girl. They don't know what her name is and who she is. So they decided to find some seats, hoping they could get a glimpse of that girl somewhere at the auditorium.