~Thirty~

KAI'S POV

It's been a week since I last saw Dyo- Even Baek's missing. Sometimes when I see Chanyeol, he'll just pretend that he don't see me.

Can't blame them though, I'm a fucking jerk to do that to Dyo. And I can't blame Dyo for telling them what happened. He has the right to say it to them. But I'm confuse because until now, I have no bruise or cut or curses from Baek and Chanyeol.

Everyday, after class, I would always go to Dyo's house, wishing that he's there. But the house is always empty. Could it be that he already left? Nah! Dyo wouldn't do that...

It's friday today and I'm here at Dyo's classroom, hoping that I would see him.

"Uhm...excuse me..." I called the attention of the girl. "Is Dyo there? I haven't seen him for a week."

"Ahh! He's at the hospital. Maybe he won't be around for a couple of weeks..."

I started to get nervous. "What happened?! Is he critical? A-any news or what?"

"He caught some illness or he's not feeling well. That's what I've heard..." She looked at me seriously. "Wait, you're Kim Jongin right? You're Dyo's boyfriend and yet you do not know what's happening to your boyfriend?..." Instead of answering her quiestion, I just thank her and walked away.

She's right! I'm the boyfriend but I'm the one who doesn't know where he is! So stupid! I'm so stupid! I tried to find Chanyeol. He's the only way for me to know where Dyo is. I saw him with his friends in a bench.

"Chanyeol..." He turned to looked at me. I came closer. "Can I talk to you?" Then his mood changed. I don't care if he punch me or something...as long as he would tell me where is Dyo.

"I heard Dyo's in the hospital. Where is it located?" He became shocked but remained calmed.

"Forget it. Do you really think that I would tell you? You're wasting your time...you're wasting my time.." He's going to walk away but I held his arm.