~FortyThree~

DYO'S POV

UGH!! My head!

"Owww!" I said as I got up from my bed. I groggily look for anything that can ease my headache.

"Hey! Come on and sit down, I'm making breakfast." I saw Xiumin frying bacons. I sat down on the chair. "Here..." He handed me some coffee. I hate coffe but the smell is so good, so inviting...

I took a sip. "Aahhh..." It really helps my throbbing head. "There's no breakfast at the hall?" I'm pertaining for the breakfast at the function hall.

"There is, but I can't leave you here alone. Here, eat well." Then he handed me the eggs and bacon. We both smiled and eat our breakfast.

------

We already packed our things and now, we're waiting for the rest of the group to come with us and proceed at the airport.

"Hey! Kyungsoo! Jongin is looking for you. He's over there." Victoria, one of the participants of this convention told me and pointed me to where Jongin is. I stood up. I need to tell him that this will be the end of this- Of us.

He saw me walking towards him. "Hey..." He greeted me, smiling. This is too awkward! "Dyo, about yesterday I..." I cut him off. "Is a mistake. Yesterday is a mistake." His face fell.

"But yesterday you said.." I cut him off again. " What I told you yeterday is true. Yes, I still love you. But I love Suho more- I can't live without him. That's why we decided to get married. You know it right?..." He looks so devastated. Oh I'm such a liar! I feel bad.  "I'm sorry Jongin but, I'm moving on. Please do it too."

"But Dyo, I saw it! I saw it in your eyes! You're lying! You love me more than him! I know it!" He's crying, because of me. I hurted him. "Please Jongin, don't make it hard for me- For the both of us. We both knew that it's impossible..." He held my arms while looking into my eyes. "We can make it work Dyo! You and me! I know we can! I.."

"Kyung!.." My face fell,  body's frozen. Why is he here?

He stand by me and held my waist. "I've been looking all over for you." And he kissed me on my forehead. This is too akward! I need to do something! "Why are you here? I t-thought..."

He kissed me on my lips. "Why? You don't want me here?" He pouts. I'm speechless. Why is he doing this? "Just kidding! I just can't last this day without you. You said that you missed me right?" I nodded. "Then it's enough reason for me to come here..." And he kiss me again on the lips. Gosh! Why is he doing this...infront of him?

He took notice of him. "Oh! Jongin! Nice meeting you again!" And Hyung offered his hand to Jongin and he shakily accepted it. "So? Are you ready to go home? I'm sure Jagiya misses you!" Hyung told me.

"Y-yeah..." I'm so confused! UGH! I don't know if hyung's a right or bad timing...

He looks at Jongin. "Nice meeting you again!" And Hyung drags me out the garden.

------

KAI'S POV

He...he's gone. Forever.

He's with that man- A good man.

I-I....I don't know what to say. I feel numb, tears are spilling. I can't believe that he...he said that. I-i thought....I thought we can work it out. I thought we could have a second chance, that I could have a second chance to prove my love.

Dyo, My Soo...is it really over for us??