~Twenty~

DYO'S POV

January 3. New year. Back to class.

All of us, including our professors, have a 'New year hangover', that's why almost all of them didn't discuss. Instead, they gave us free period.

Baek went to see Yeol while me and Jongin are txting- Jongin still have classes.

Later on, I told Jongin that I'll be sleeping. I'm still tired from all the things that happened last year.

------

I woke up when someone tap me, but I didn't opened my eyes. Aish! I'm still sleeping! Can't you see?!

"If you don't open your eyes, I'll kiss you..."  I was startled by his whisper. "I-i'm awake!" And he laughed- Like a real-stupid laugh. Aish! He used his sexy bedroom voice to wake me up! I really hate this guy you know? Too much hotness!!

I glared at him. "I'm sorry Soo. Did you realize that you're the only one who's here?" I looked around. He's right! The class is over, time flies when you're having fun...having fun sleeping.

"Where's Baek?" Did he left me alone here? Without saying goodbye? Kkaebsong~~

"He already left. I told him that I'll be the one to wake you up. But damn! You're so hard to wake up Soo!" What can I do? I'm really sleepy and tired today. "C'mon! Let's get you home so you could rest well." And he pats my head and held me up.

When we're at the parking lot, someone called Jongin. We turned our heads to look and saw a group of guys walking towards us.

"How're you Kai?"

"I'm good." I can sense that Jongin became stiff. Face hardened.

"Why are you not hanging with us anymore? Is it because of him? "The tall guy said, pointing at me.