Chapter 6

Tatianna's Pov:

I was awe at the people in front of me. Travie McCoy, Cee Lo Green, and Adam Levine. "Babies!" I screamed. "Doll baby" they screamed hugging me. "God guys it's been forever!" I screamed. "Well someone didn't think it was important to tell Travie your numbers changed. " Aww Travie I meant to! But I had so much happen!" I whined, giving Travie a hug. "What about Cee Lo?" AskedCe Lo. "Teddie bear! I missed you." I said giving Ce Lo a hug. "Hey dolly" Adam said. "Hey Levi!" I said giving Adam a peck on the lips. "What's up babies?" I asked, sitting on Adam's lap. "We heard someone is releasing their first studio album.....Finally!" Adam said, folding his hands in my lap. "Well I needed time! I wrote my own songs!" I protested. "I know" Adam said lifting up my chin. "So doll baby....." He said in a seductive whisper. "May I see the lyrics?" He asked. "No! Not until the album is released." I said, I didn't want the boys to see my lyrics. Especially when some of them were my inspiration, Adam especially. "Why not?" He whispered peering into my eyes. "Because I said no." I said trying to regain my sanity. "Alright dolly, but I will see them" he warned. "What are you here for?" I asked exhasperated. "Well we want to collaborate with you" Adam said plainly. " how do you know the smeezingtons?" I asked. "Well they wrote a song for Travie and I. And I guess Adam is along for the ride!" Cee Lo explained. "Oh so what songs would you like to song? What genre?" I asked. " a love song" Travie said, pinching my cheeks. "A breakup song with strong vocals" Cee Lo said, smirking. "A making love song" Adam said, savoring the blush rising to my cheeks. "Well we'll think about it.....and I guess that marks our leave" Travie said. "Bye dolly" he said hugging me. "Fine bye doll baby" Cee Lo said, kissing my cheeks. "Aww!" Adam whined, hugging me and whispering in my ear"I meant it". They filed out of the room, and I could feel the smile sticking to my face. I looked the corner of the studio and saw the band grouped around, talking. My sister was the first to come back over to the couch. "How did you know all of those guys?" She asked. I blushed "concert, and dancing." I said modestly. "Wow Tat who don't you know?" Phil asked. "Miss popularity! " Bruno exclaimed. "Do you still have time for us?" He asked. "Of course I do" I blushed. Everyone smiled, eventually we called a break. But, as usual I didn't want to leave, and once again Bruno stayed behind with me. This was our routine. A lot of time really seemed to pass by quickly, in no time four months have passed, my album will soon be completed,and there are rumblings of a big release. I'm sitting on the piano bench beside Bruno, surprisingly I am learning. Not much, but at least I know where all the keys are.

Bruno's Pov:

Here I am with Tat beside me on the piano bench, she's come a long way and is always progressing. She is so beautiful, I can't believe she isn't mine yet! That's going to change soon. I looked over at Tat and smiled. I loved our piano sessions, especially the intimacy. "Place your hands on the keys please" I asked. Tat smiled and happily obliged.

I placed my hands over her's, loving the feel of her soft hands under mine. I began to play the chords to all of me. Tatianna's sweet voice was serenading me. When I finished, Tatianna was sweetly looking up at me. "Bru?...." she asked. My nickname never sounded so sexy, she is taunting me. "Yes love?" I asked, taking her hands in mine. "I have a new song we haven't practiced, do you mind if we try it out?" she asked, I could tell by her downward glance that she was a little unsure about it. "do you have a beat for it?" I asked. "No I'll have to sing it acapella" she said.

I'll slip on my heels and get sexy tonight

for my man and you know I'll do it right

because I'm all his tonight

tonight it's on

it seems like It's been so long

I purse my lips

I want to be your dish

Be mine tonight

I will make you feel alright

but first

I'll let down my hair

boy I need you there

I'll put on a dress

you take care of the rest

because I'm all his tonight

tonight it's on

it seems like it's been so long

so I slip on your shirt

yeah I'm a flirt

I will put on a show

boy just let me know

tonight the neighbors will know your name

hey baby let me say it again

I'll slip on some heels and get sexy tonight

for my man you know I'll do it right

because I'm all his tonight

tonight it's on

it seems like It's been so long

because tonight I''ll

get sexy, get sexy, I'm yours tonight

boy you're my kryptonite

that's why for you I'll get sexy

She finished and looked at me. That song,is too damn sexy! She was rocking some hula hips that only made me want her more. Will she ever stop surprising me? This girl will be the death of me, I don't think I can go another day without her in my arms. "What do you think?" she asked. "I loved it, I can wait to see how it turns out!" I said honestly. "Tatianna can you come here?" I asked. "sure what's on your mind?" she asked settling on my lap. YOU, I thought, but I shook my head. I lifted her chin up and attacked her lips. She moaned and ran her hands through my hair. God, why does she do this to me? I wrapped my hands around her hips, and pulled her closer. I heard the door click, I separated from Tat,and we both looked at who busted through the door. Ryan ran in. "sorry guys left my phone" he called over his shoulder as he rummaged through the couch. Tat and I looked at each other, I mouthed say nothing and she nodded. "Found it!" Ryan exclaimed and looked at us on the bench"Hey Tat, your flushed.....what's going on here?" Ryan asked. "Oh hi Ryan" Tat said with a wave. "I was just showing Bru a new song that we might cover tomorrow" she said with a smile. "Can I see the song?" Ryan asked. " I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you, sorry it's for Bruno's eyes only right now, besides we're piano buddies." Tat said gesturing to me. "Yea....sorry Ry" I said, placing my hands around Tat's waist, pulling her close. She grinned, she then got up from the bench, and opened her arms. "Aww I'm sorry Ry" she said. Ryan entered her arms, and waved to me he then exited the studio. Tatianna then sat down on the bench. "Fast thinking" I said, with a grin. "Hmm I'm used to it, it's kind of like improv you know?" She said with a shrug, as if she completely forgot what we were doing just a short while ago. Was she going to pretend nothing happened? "Hey Tat.......you know I did that for a reason" I said, looking at Tat, she was absentmindedly plinking on some keys, it actually was not that bad. "Oh did you?" She asked playing coy, and looking up at me smiling sweetly. "Yes I did pretty lady" I whispered in her ear, dragging her hands into my lap, peering into her eyes. She giggled. "Sweetheart" I whispered in her ear. "Would you go out with me?" He asked. "Yes, I will" she whispered. I gave her a hug. I went home singing. Once I closed the door, I looked at my phone it had been buzzing in the car. I saw five new messages.

Bruno you better not be seducing tat!

Bruno, I swear to God if you lay a finger on her!

Bruno if you break her I will break you

I will kick your ass if you hurt her

If I see you touch her there will be problems