Chapter 9

Arianna's Pov:

God, this day will never end. The recording studio is beginning to become a burden. Tatianna's been in the interrogation room for hours.....she said she'd call as soon as she's done. I heard a ringtone, and Rosa telling me to pick up the phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi mi hermana" Tatianna said, like she was on top of the world. "Hey is that bastard behind bars yet?" I asked eagerly. "No! Why would I want that? Armond and I have been talking see and well we could work! " Tatianna began. "Tatianna I am coming to the police station right now! Don't sign anything." I cut her off. I grabbed my coat, which is really worthless in LA anyway, mumbling about how I should have gone with Tat. The boys didn't stop me, they know never to stop me when I'm on a mission. I drove down to the station, running every light, and breaking the speed limit. I barreled into the interrogation room to see Tatianna sitting at a bench, reading over a piece of paper, a pen in hand. I grabbed both out of her hand, and looked around for Sargent Daniels. "What is going on here!? She wants to let him go!!?" I yelled, my voice rising with every syllable. "He seduced her, told a bunch of lies. But I think she's developed some sort of attachment or dependency to him, a need. " Sargent Daniel whispered. "We can sign papers later, besides we all know he will be out on bail soon anyway. Tat and I will take our phones and be on our way." I said. Within a couple of minutes, we were on our way to the car. Both of us were lost in our own thoughts, so the trip went faster then expected. I dragged Tat into the recording studio, and sat her down on the sectional. I poured her a drink on the table. "Drink!" I yelled. "Why!?" She asked. "Because you must be stupid to think that Armond loved you! He loved using you! You deserve someone better. Honey, I know you are lonely right now, but you need some time. " I said. "Do you know what it is like, being alone? Only having a abusive boyfriend for companionship? You, and everyone I loved left for LA, and I had Armond! He was a better resort then being alone. At least he was there! He would never leave me, or forget about me. Wether it was negative or positive attention, at least he noticed me! where were you? " she lashed out. I am taken aback, she felt that way.......I didn't mean to desert her. "is there anything else?" I asked. "I didn't move on from Armond because no one would love me! Who would?" she finished, taking the drink. "he was there for me when I never felt so alone in my life!" Tatianna yelled, her head in her hands. Ring....Ring! "hello babies! I have a woman here for the two sisters...can I send her up?" Rose asked cheerfully. "Send her up Rosie" I said. I mean what the hell? This day can't get any worse.