Chapter 14

*third person point of view*

Simon Cowell sits at his desk, scowling at his clock. Soon the bell will chime and ring in twelve o'clock, mail time. Simon always adored a challenge, so he always bit off more then he could chew when he manages artists. His favorite artist right now is Tatianna, as he looks to her as a daughter and feels that he needs to take care of her. His thoughts are interrupted by the mail carrier, wishing him a good morning and dropping the mail off on his desk. He bids the office mail carrier a good day, and then looks through his mail praying that there is not another letter. He rummages through his mail, and his hope surges..so far he's only gotten bills. "Just bills" he happily mutters to himself. "Just bills and nothing more" he prays. He's now down to the last envelope. Beads of sweat start to appear on his forehead, and his hands are quivering. He shakily flips the envelope over and is met with the dreaded pink ink of the writer. Addressed to Mr. Simon Cowell, it reads. Simon gasps, and tries to assure himself that it could be nothing. He opens the envelope and pulls out a letter.

Dearest Simon,

How could you not tell her yet? She'll be mine, and she's never safe. Tatianna has been playing this game for far too long. She's a whore and deserves to die. Don't worry, her death will be very quick. But she will feel ever bit of it. Simon, I warned you already. Go to the police, I'll kill her as soon as I find out

Signed,

Justice

Simon drops the letter, and wipes the tears that came to his eyes. Why would anyone want to kill Tat? Where is the motive? It can't be Armond.....can it? Simon shakes off all of these thoughts, but makes up his mind that Tat can never know. He places the latest hate letter with the pile that has been amounting in his desk drawer. Hopefully, this is just a simple hate letter and nothing serious. He's been reconvening the mysterious letter since last year. Could he tell the police? Stalking rules are much harsher in California, and all that really matters to him is Tatianna's safety. Could he send her on another vacation? No, she's bound to notice has and she's really involved with her career right now..... All of these thoughts crowd Simon's already crowded mind. Little does he know that Tatianna is slowly approaching the dangers that await her at the field.