Chapter 7

I glanced down at my phone to see who wrote that. Ryan. Figures. Whatever I'll deal with him tomorrow.

Tatianna's Pov

What a day! I never thought Bruno and I would date. I hope we work out, I don't know how to go about this. I want us to work, but what if we don't? Will I lose him? Oh well, I can't believe I would even dream of another man...... or that another man would want me! "I'd catch a grenade for you!" Bruno's dreamy voice serenaded me, I closed my eyes for a minute and let Bruno's voice take me away. I then picked up my phone and answered. "Hello?" I asked. "You can run bitch but you can't hide!" screamed Armond, scaring me witless. I am shaking. What do I do next? Get simon? Call Bruno? Well I need to get proof, I slowly gathered some of my wits, and began to record the conversation. "How did you find me?" I whispered into the phone. " it doesn't matter how I found you.....I told you I would never let you go!" I'm gasping, my head is spinning.......don't pass out, I need some more information to press charges. I decided to inhale, and asked into the phone. "What do you want, we are done Armond......please leave me alone". "We are not done, you will come back to me. It's all I want baby is for us to be happy again" He said in a sweet tone. I remember that sweet tone, like the beating never happened and would never happen agin. It still makes me sick to my stomach. "I swear to god, if you are not home in the next couple of hours there will be hell to pay!" Armond yelled into the phone and hung up. I looked around, the room is spinning. Breathe.....breathe is all I can think. I took up my phone and blindly picked through my phone for my sister's name. I pressed it and waited for the tone, it took forever I'm losing consciousness. I screamed into the phone, he knows, and blacked out. I awoke with a sick feeling, I could hear someone crying. I looked up and saw my sister. She gasped and hugged me. She then said "we thought you were dead".

Arianna's Pov:

Here I am.....with Phil watching a movie and catching up on some work. I need a vacation. My phone vibrates on my lap, I see it's Tat and instantly pick it up. "He knows!" Tat screamed, I heard a thud. I screamed. "Phil we need to go!" I said fighting back tears. Without further explanation, I ran to the car, and tried to start it up. Damn it! I'm shaking, get a grip. Frustrated with myself I hit the steering wheel, I could feel a hand on my shoulder. I considered shaking it off, but what will that help? I let Phil lead me to the passenger seat and buckle me in. I'm a mess, crying, and screaming. When we were on the road, I screamed go to Tat's house! Thrashing against the car seat. I saw Tat passed out on the floor. I barreled to the floor, and held Tat. I am slowly rocking back and forth sobbing, holding Tat in a vice like grip. I guess I was too loud, people started to file in to Tat's house. I saw the band enter, why are they here!? I finally saw some EMTs and police officers. The EMTs approached me and tried to take Tat away from me. I tried to lunge at them, I was grabbed by Phil and he sat me on the couch. The EMTs examined Tat quickly, and determined that no alcohol or drugs were in her system and she just passed out, they broke out some smelling salts and Tatianna awoke. I hugged her and told her the cold hard truth, that we believed her to be dead. She was then taken over to police. Before they could question her, she handed over her phone, and played a recording. I could hear Armond's voice, I hissed. The police looked at Tatianna and asked her to come to the station. She obliged. We followed Tat, and I entered the interrogation room with her, explaining that I had more evidence. Tatianna and I told the story of Armond and his abuse, and showed the recordings. The police confiscated our phones. The next day they called us back. However this time, they only asked for Tat.

Tatianna's Pov:

I slowly entered the interrogation room for the second time. I took a seat next to Sargent Daniels, he pulled out a notepad and asked me if I was ready. I responded" anything to see that he never sees the light of day again". He yelled bring him in. A figure appeared and sat down next to me. I released a blood curdling scream.