Four

Linda: Well ill go take a shower Jin: Kk (linda went in the shower she finished but she forgot her towel again) linda: Again crap Jin!! I need you! (he did not answer linda opens the door slowly she saw a towel on the bed next to jin) (Jin was sleeping on the bed)

(linda walked to the bed all naked and grabbed the towel) (she then bumped into something and Jin woke up by it) Jin: *yawn* linda? Linda: *gulp* y..yea Jin: I can see you naked linda: Shit sorry j- Jin: It's fine..(he bites his lips) (linda ran to the bathroom and changed)

Linda: *blushing* he saw me n..naked! (she went out and saw jin sleeping she decided to sleep next to him) Jin: *yawn* hey sis linda: *yawn* hey- (she noticed jins hand was on her b**b) linda: I...um Jin you nevermind Jin: Oh sorry linda I just...

Linda: You just what? (Jin kissed her on the lips she kissed back) linda: J..jin we are..brother and sister though Jin: *sigh* I just love you linda...when I met you just idk made my heart flutter linda: I..i feel the same Jin...jin: Y..you do linda: Yea (she kissed him on the lips)

Linda: But what if..mom and dad find out about u..us Jin: *sigh* I have no idea.. Linda: Yea lets go to sleep oppa Jin: Wait (he started to take his shirt off) (linda was hiding her face under the blanket) (Jin slowly took the blanket away from her face)

(Jin slowly took her shirt off she only had her bra on and her pants) linda: J..jin..(she looked down) Jin: It's fine you have nice ones linda: *blushing* ok...lets sleep now Jin: Kk (they went into deep sleep until there parents knocked on there door)

Dad: Guys are you in there Jin: Uh yes dad were going to get ready dad: K cause where going to Korea! (linda and Jin got ready and went in the car)

Dad: The ride will take the whole day you guys have everything? Jin and linda: Yea we have everything (he started the car and drove to Korea)

Jin: I'm tired you? Linda: Yea me to.. Jin: You can sleep on my lap again linda: S..sure (she putted her pillow on jins laps and slept) (linda only slept for a hour so she went on instgram for a bit) (she saw a pic of jin and she saw the comments) comments: Rose: You are a whore Jin I hope you die you even want to day that slut sister of yours! Jin: Shutup I don't want to date her!!! Rose: Oh so you think she's a slut! Jin: N..ye- (linda stopped there and cried without jin noticing)

(why is he so cruel ugh!) (linda was quiet the whole ride) dad: Ok guys we made it to Korea tommarow we will go out for dinner ok? Jin: K dad linda: Okey (they went to the hotel linda ran with her luggage in her room Jin did the same)

Jin: Hey you ok? Linda: .... Jin: Linda? (he kissed her but linda moved) jin: What's wrong? (she ignored him and just unpacked) Jin: ....*sigh* (he did the same Jin went to take a shower) linda: Why doesn't he remember (as she hugged her pillow) linda: *sigh* (she starts crying) (jin was done taking a shower he just went right away to sleep)

Linda: *sigh* imma just check my insta (linda when on and saw jimin text her)

Jimin: Hey

Linda: Hey chim chim

Jimin: Hows the trip?

Linda: It's good...

Jimin: Is something wrong?

Linda: I...check jins latest post and check the comments

(Jimin went and saw the post Jin posted he was shocked)

Jimin: Linda I..im sorry...

Linda: It's fine..

Jimin: C..can I ask you something?

Linda: Sure what is it?

Jimin: When you come back want to..go to the beach together??

Linda: I'd love to!

Jimin: Okey so see ya I have to go

Linda: Bye

(she said bye and checked another post from jin is said) "my sister Is ignoring me...." (the post was a black screen linda noticed he was on right now)

Jin: L..linda I'm sorry for what I said I did not mean to (linda just turned her back to him) Jin: Please forgive me...im sorry...(he starts to cry) linda: *sigh* (she turned around seeing a crying Jin) linda: I..im sorry jin I did not mean to make you cry...

Jin: I thought you would hate me forever linda: But I don't hate you I was just upset Jin: *sigh* I'm afraid to loose you...linda: *sigh* Jin please don't say that (Jin moved lindas hair) Jin: I wont loose you ok? Linda: Ok oppa (she grabbed his hand)

(Jin grabbed her hand and put it on his cheek) Jin: Don't leave me ever linda: Ok...I wont..(she grabbed his arm to her waist) Jin: *smiles warmly* I love you...linda: Me too oppa Jin: You- linda: Wait..jin: Ok (she took her clothing off) Jin: *blushing*

(Jin did the same) linda: I..first time see your a..abs..jin: Second time see your...linda: Yea I know (they both went on the bed and slept) (at night linda felt something moving where her thigh was she tried to move it but nope)

MORNING

Jin: *yawn* morning linda linda: Morning Jin: Where umm moving my d**k last night (then linda never thought what she was moving was his thingy) linda: *gasp* I'm sorry hun I did not know is was your thingy Jin: It's fine you made it hard linda: W..what! Jin: I'm kidding linda

Linda: Oh haha..(laughing nervously) (he is probably lying I hope I did not turn him on gosh Linda what is wrong with you!?) Jin: Well we should get ready (linda stood up but noticed she had no bra or underwear but Jin did have his undies on not fair!)

Linda: Jin you Perv! (she jumped on the bed) Jin: Oh come on please (with puppy eyes) linda: Ugh fine you owe me Jin: Fine tonight then ill do it linda: Are you nevermind Jin: No I'm serious I'll make it up to you tonight..

(linda just blushed and got dressed for breakfast Jin was making it)

END OF PART 4