Eleven

(they started making out in the shower as always) linda: Should we just go to sleep Jin: Sure (they stopped what they did and put back there clothing on then went back to sleep)

MORNING

(linda woke up by a The smell of eggs and bacon) (she got up and dressed the picture is on top for what she dressed)

Linda: *yawn* morning Jin morning jimin jimin and Jin: Morning linda jimin: Um we made breakfast linda: Oh nice I owe you guys jimin: Nah its fine Jin: No worrys babe its fine linda: Ok but still (they got there plates and started eating)

Jimin: So the cause of you guys moving here um was it about your parents? Jin: Yea they um went over board jimin: Oh I'm sorry you guys went through all this linda: Don't have to apologize jimin: *sigh* ok fine linda: Good boy Jin: Lol is he a dog now? Linda: No jimin: K that sounds like you would say that to a dog

Linda: Eh who cares! (they finished eating then jimin had to go somewhere so Jin and linda are alone) linda: So what now? Jin: I do not know huh? (they heard a big bang outside) (big bang lol) linda: What was that? Jin: Lets check linda: Right behind you (they went outside and saw jimin laying on the ground)

Linda: Jimin!!!! Jin: What the what happend hyung!? Jimin: Idk.....i..cant...r..remember... Linda: Shit Jin call the ambulance! Jin: On it! (Jin called the ambulance) (the ambulance came and took jimin to the hospital) linda: Fuck jimin please be ok

(they arrive at the hospital and Jin and linda visited him) Jin: Hyung you ok?! Linda: *crying* jimin: *groans* j..jin? L..linda? Linda: Jimin!!! (she hugged him tightly) jimin: I'm ok kinda... Jin: You'll be ok bro your strong hyung jimin: I don't know.... Linda: *sigh* I really hope you get better fast jimin: M..me t.....Jin: Jimin? Jimin!!! (he could not breath linda cried for the nurse)

Linda: Help he's not breathing!!! (doctors came and a nurse tried to help him breath again) (they tried a couple times and he's breathing again) linda: Oh god...*tears up* Jin: *hugs linda tightly* nurse: He needs some rest right now Jin: K thanks nurse: Your welcome (the nurse left and let jimin sleep)

Linda: I don't want to loose him he's my only friend Jin: I know me too... (they hug eachother tightly) jimin: *groans* linda: Jimin? Jin: Hyung?? Jimin: G..guys w..what h.happ..end... Linda: I..you almost died...jimin: Fuck....if I do die...i just want yo say you where the best friend I ever had you too jin

Jin: ...you too jimin linda: No don't say that! (as she hugged him tightly) jimin: I love you guys..... Linda: No! Jimin no!!! Stay awake your not leaving me!!! Jin: Hyung! Please!!!! (then jimin was gone...) linda: Nooooo!!!!!!! Jimin why!!!!!! (she cried bursted into tears and ran back to jimins house) (Jin chased her)

Jin: Linda! Linda: Why!!! (as she threw herself on the bed) linda: Ugh why jimin! Jin: Linda... Linda: *cries even harder* Jin: Linda I..im sorry (as he back hugged her tightly) linda: ....he was my only friend! Jin: I know I know linda: .....

Linda: I miss him so much! Jin: I know babe me too... Jin: Please stop crying... Linda: I can't though...(as she turned around and wrapped her arms around jins neck) Jin: Just stop or ill make it stop linda: Fine fine I just miss him when we met we became besties he always helped me... Jin: In so sorry linda...

Linda: It's fine... Jin: ......you need time alone? Linda: No I'm good Jin: Are you sure? Linda: Yea I just need you right now Jin: Ok then lets go to sleep? Linda: Yea...(Jin tools his shirt off and went to bed linda took her clothing off and snuggled with jin)

MORNING

(Jin and linda woke up and got dressed) Jin: So what do you want for breakfast? Linda: Not sure but ill help jin: Kk (they had not idea what to male but they just made omelet with fruits) (they finished breakfast and they where really bored)

(linda checked her phone filled with missing calls from dad) linda: *sigh* here I come (she looked at some texts they where soooo fucked up) dad: I'm getting horny please come back my sweet daughter... Linda: Kya! Jin: Linda you ok linda: No I feel uncomfortable Jin: Why? Linda: Here

[MATURE CONTENT]

(as she gave him her phone) Jin: What in the fuck! Linda: I feel disgusted! Ugh! Jin: It's fine linda just block him linda: *sigh* I know have it my mind ugh! Jin: Well I can help you...*bites lip* linda: Sure in your dreams Jin: Nope (he grabbed her and took her clothing off and his) linda: *gulp*

Jin: Don't worry ill go slow... Linda: I...*gulp* Jin: Here lets go somewhere..(he took her in the kitchen?) (weirdest place haha) (Jin placed linda on the counter still holding her) linda: Why am I on the counter Jin: Cause you can (as he kissed her roughly forcing his tongue into lindas mouth)

(slowly linda was letting jins tongue into her mouth) (Jin exploring into her mouth) (then Jin did something new he bended down to lindas vag**a and licked her pu**y) (linda was moaning over and over) linda: J..jin-ahh ahhh Jin!.... (he then put his tongue in deeper playing around in her)

Linda: Jin-ahhh!!!! Jin!!!! (Jin stopped and quickly linda grabbed him and brought him into the shower) Jin: What are you doing? Linda: It's my turn so shush (she placed jin on a bench and she squatted down) (she started to suck on his d**k)

(meanwhile jin was moaning loud) jin: L..LINDA!!! Linda!!!!! L...linda!!! (he kept on tell her to go faster) Jin: L..linda! F..faster!! (she obeyed and went faster) (then linda took him to the bed and went ontop of him) Jin: What now? Linda: I still have fun with you... (she hopped up and down on jin)

(then it was jins turn he flipped her and she made her do doggy style) (he put his d**k in her) linda: J..jin!!!! Jin!!!! (he stopped and let linda breath) (linda turned and put her body on jins) linda: *breaths heavily* you did something new huh? Jin: Yea I did this time we did it longer *moans*

Linda: Yea...*breaths heavily* you just moaned ha Jin: So that means...i had more pleasure than you...linda: *moans* Jin! (Jin was sucking on her bo*b) Jin: I'm just playing around and your pu**y tasted good *wink* linda: Sure... Jin: What it did.. Linda: Fine you tasted good too Jin: Lets go to sleep

Linda: Kk Jin: One more thing (he went down and licked her pu**y one last time) linda: *moans loud* Jin..! Jin: Sorry you just taste good I can't handle it linda: I can tell night Jin: Night noona

END OF CHAPTER 11