Eight

(linda read the song letter)

TALKING BODY-BOY VERSION

Bed stay in bed I'm feeling like your skin locked in my head smoke smoke me broke I don't care Im down for what you want day drunk into the night wanna keep you here cause you dry my tears yea~ summer lovin and fights how it is for us and its all because now if where talking body you got a perfect one so put it on me swear it wont take you long if you love me right we f*ck for life on and on and on now if where talking body you got a perfect one so put it on me swear it wont take you long if you love right we f*ck for life on and on and on love give me love anything you want ill give it up lips lips I kiss bite me while taste your fingertips now if where talking body you got perfect one so put it on me swear it won't take you long if you love my right we f*ck for life on and on and on

(ok you know the rest lol)

(linda finished the note and in shock she was surprised how Jin wanted her badly) linda: I read it (as she went into jins room) Jin: You did linda: Y..yea..(as she wrapped her arms around his neck)

(linda whispers in his ear) linda: I want you...(as she kissed him) Jin: M..me too....(but since they can't do it there they just went to sleep) (cause there that lazy lol) (linda woke up by her dad yellling)

Linda: Huh dad?? Dad: What the fuck is this?! (as his dad had the note on his hands) (good thing it did not say who it was from) linda: I just wanted to copy a song dad why- (dad slaps her) linda: Dad! Dad: Your not eatin dinner I bet you have a bf!

Linda: I..(she started cry with her bleeding cheek) (her dad locked the door so she's not out she only had water) linda: *crying* (Jin went downstairs for dinner) Jin: Um where's linda?? Dad: She's not hungry mom: I have no idea Jin: O..oh well I'm bringing this to my room (as he brought his food to lindas room)

(he knocked on the door he tried to open it but it was locked) Jin: Linda?? Linda: Jin! Jin: Why is the door locked are you ok!? Linda: It's my dad..! Jin: What happend! (as he was still trying to open the door) linda: H..he found the note you gave me and..and slapped me Jin: What!! (he was furious and he went to his mom and dads room for a key)

(he found the key and opens the door he sees Linda bleeding and starving) Jin: Linda! (he ran up to her and hugged her tightly) linda: Jin... Jin: Take this (as he handed her his food) linda: Aren't you- Jin: Just eat ok...(as he fed her) linda: Ok thanks jin Jin: Your welcome (Jin placed linda on the bed he fed linda his dinner)

(she finished dinner and Jin helped linda with her cheek) Jin: I'm glad he didn't do anything worse linda: He's like this when he finds something fishy Jin: .... Linda: I never got used to it (as she looked down) Jin: Your shouldn't (as he lift her chin up)

Linda: *sigh* thanks for everything Jin (as she hugged him tightly) Jin: Your welcome.. (meanwhile there dad was looking at them) dad: What are you guys doing?! Jin: Dad can I not help my sister! Dad: She has her punishment want one too! Jin: Well stop treating her like this!

Dad: Jin go to your room now! And linda you stay in here! Linda: Why are becoming abusive! Dad: It was your fault mom died! Linda: No!- Jin: leave her alone dad its not her fault!! Dad: Yea it is!! (he closed the door angrily) linda: ....*crys* Jin: Linda...(as he hugged her tightly) linda: Jin!... Jin: Here lets just go to my room I will lock the door I have key to it

Linda: Ok (she brought her things to jins room) Jin: *sigh* are you sure he's like this linda: Sometimes (Jin locked the door) Jin: "sometimes" I'm worried linda linda: *sigh* what are we going to do? Jin: No idea...(Jin layed on the bed with Linda) linda: Jin? Jin: Yea? (linda kissed jin) linda: Love you boo boo Jin: Me too bun buns

(they fell asleep)

MORNING

Jin: Morning noona linda: Morning oppa (Jin and linda got dressed) linda: I don't wanna see dad Jin: Same should I just bring breakfast in here linda: No its fine I can eat it downstairs Jin: Nah its fine (he left the room and got breakfast for both of them)

(few minutes later he came in with breakfast) (he locked the door and brought the breakfast to linda) Jin: Dad is here but lets just eat in here linda: K oppa thanks jin: Your welcome (they finished eating breakfast and went on instagram) (linda saw a pic a "sexy" pic of jin)

(Jin said) "why am i doin this cringy asf haha" linda: Wow Jin haha Jin: What? Linda: *shows pic of him* Jin: Oh...you probably like it *gives sexily eyes* linda: Kya! No! Jin: Admit it linda you do linda: Nope! I regret looking at it haha Jin: Lies! (he went ontop of linda)

Linda: Hey I'm not! Do you not know how many virginity's I have lost with you?! Jin: Fine fine you win haha linda: Finally haha Jin: Well not for long...(as he kisses lindas neck) linda: J..jin I don't want to moan when mom and dad are here Jin: Kk fine

Linda: Good! Jin: Still I owe you back linda: Fine..*rolls eyes* Jin: Awww I bet you like it stop lying linda: Yea "I totally like it when I loose my virginity with you" *sarcasm tone* Jin: I do linda: Yea I know you do I can tell jin: Yea yea the way I act with you and I'm hungry! *bites lips* linda: For me again?

Jin: Woof yes! Linda: Ok fine fine I'm all yours Jin: Woof yay!

End of chapter 8