One

(me and my dad are going to my step moms house all my stuff is packed up and ready to go)

Dad: Linda! You ready!! Linda: Yes ready dad! (they went into the car and drove away the car ride is 4 hours away so she brought snacks and her phone charged up so she is not bored)

4 HOURS LATER

(they made it to her step moms house they both go out of the car and introduce themselves) mom: Hey guys in so glad to see you (while she kissed dad) dad: Me to hello Jin this is Linda your new sister! Jin: Hi linda nice too meet you! (he was so sweet and playfully smiling)

Linda: Hello Jin nice too meet you to mom: Jin why don't you show linda her new room ok me and dad will be outside talking Jin: K mom lets go linda I'll show you linda: Ok (linda followed jin to her room) Jin: Not much but I hope you enjoy it! I'm right next door so if you need anything just knock on my door k

Linda: Ok thanks jin your very sweet Jin: *blushes* y..you too linda I'll see you later linda: Bye (did he just blush!? I feel like he likes me Wahh linda!? Get ahold of yourself he's your brother!!)

(linda started unpacking her things) dad: Hello can I come in Linda? Linda: Yea dad dad: So how are you feeling of your mom and brother linda: I feel comfortable here its nice dad: Good to know hurry cause where going to eat dinner soon linda: K ill be there in a bit

(linda finished unpacking and went downstairs for dinner) mom: Hey linda! You can sit in front of jin linda: Ok thanks mom! (mom and dad went outside with wine outside) (it was just linda and jin) Jin: So um..what are your hobbies linda: Mine are basketball and drawing what are yours??

Jin: Mine are cooking and basketball! Linda: Thats cool sounds like you like cooking alot Jin: Yea my mom teaches me she inspired me to cook linda: Thats great! Jin: So..this is weird but do you have a bf? (linda looked up with chubby cheeks full with food)

Jin: Awww *chuckles* linda: *gulp* sorry haha Jin: It's fine *smiles* linda: Okey *smiles back* (after jin and linda finished they both went to there rooms linda went on to her laptop and went on instagram she found jins account)

Linda: Hmm should I follow him sure I guess (before she followed him she saw a follow request from jin he's prob in insta now) linda: Oh nevermind..(she accepted the request) linda: *yawn* I should take a shower (since the shower is between Lina and Jin room she quietly went and took a shower)

(after she was done she got out but she forgot a towel) linda: Shit! What now?? (she decided to call jin) linda: Jin!! I need you!!! (no answer) (so linda got out quickly and grabbed a towel from her room then before she put it on she saw jin open his door)

Linda: Great..jin: OH sorry linda!! (he covered his face in embarrassment) linda: It's um fine Jin (she wrapped the towel around her and went in the bathroom)

JINS P.O.V

(I can't believe I saw linda naked!!! What a Perv I am!!! Ugh! She's so sweet and kind I did not mean to see linda naked....man and she's my sister she also looks cute with chubby cheeks full with food *sigh* so cute I want to hold her b..but she's my sister!!! I need to apologize again) (Jin went to her room and knocked on it) Jin: L..linda can I come in?

Linda: Yea sure Jin (he came in and shut the door) Jin: About the incident I am really sorry linda linda: It's alright jin no worrys Jin: Ok I did not know you where taking a shower I was busy studying and all linda: For what? Jin: For high school linda: Oh good luck on it *smiles softly* Jin: Thanks (he hugs her)

Jin: Sorry (looks down) linda: It's ok (she hugs him tight) Jin: I'm glad I have someone like you in my life linda: M..me too Jin: You should sleep see you in the morning! Linda: See ya!

MORNING

(it was morning linda got ready for breakfast downstairs looks like mom and dad went to work) linda: Morning Jin Jin: Oh morning linda! I did pancakes for breakfast linda: Oh yummy they look so delicious! Jin: I'm glad now lets eat! Linda: Sounds like you love eating huh? Jin: Yeah you guessed it right!

Linda: *laughs* ok jin: Did you just laugh at me!? Linda: N..no Jin: You did! No my turn (he grabbed linda and started tickling her) linda: Kya no!! *laughs* Jin: Haha don't laugh at me again alright (he then kissed her one the forehead)

Linda: ....well Im going to my room and clean it...bye! Jin: Yea..b..bye (that was so awkward I can't believe he did that but the kiss was warm Kya linda! He's your step brother not your bf!! But he's like boyfriend material)

Jin: Hey um linda? Linda: Yea Jin? Jin: You wanna go to the mall with some of my friends? Linda: Uh yeah sure ill get dressed first Jin: I will wait for you outside linda: Ok (she was wearing ripped jeans a over sized shirt plus shoes)

Linda: This works lets go! Jin: Wow you look..g..great (why was I nervous saying that she's so pretty) linda: Thanks jin you too! (they went in the car and arrive at the mall)

Jin: Hey jimin and Suga! Jimin: Hello who's this you have here? Suga: Hello! Jin: Oh she's my new sister linda: Hi I'm linda nice too meet you Suga and jimin: Nice to meet you too linda jimin: Dang your sister is hot! Jin: She already has a bf sorry linda: What!- (he whispered in lindas ear) Jin: Just follow along

(I can feel his breath near my ear) linda: Um ok..suga: Lets go in! (they all went in the mall and Jin and linda went to a store and Suga and jimin to another store) linda: Have you found anything Jin! Jin: Nah not really how about you? Linda: Same thing Jin: Oh lets go where Suga and jimin are

Linda: Okey I bet its good there maybe Jin: Yea maybe (they both went to the shop where Suga and jimin where at) Jin: Here it is linda: I'll go to the girls area Jin: Want me to come with you? Linda: Sure! Why not Jin: K lets go! (he grabbed lindas hand)

Linda: Okey hey I found something (she pointed at a blue dress) Jin: Try it on! Linda: K ill be back (she grabbed the blue dress and went in the fitting room) (when she was done Jins face was red and looked at linda up and down) Jin: W..woah linda: So should I take it? Jin: Yes you look very..b..beautiful linda: Thanks jin! Jin: No prob it looks cute on you

(her face turned red and looked down) Jin: It's fine sis you look cute when you blush linda: I..t..thanks jin: Lets go home let me tell Suga and jimin linda: O.okey...jin: K (he grabbed her hand and told Suga and jimin they have to go)