Fifteen

MORNING

(linda woke up and did her daily routine) (jimin woke up after and made breakfast) jimin: Linda aren't you hungry? Linda: No I'm ok but thanks jimin jimin: Oh...um ok...

(linda went to see if she can call jin she called him and someone picked up) linda: Jin? Jin: Linda! Linda: Jin *sigh in relieve* where are you!? Jin: In a dark place...i don't know linda... Linda: Oh shit I know where it is! Jin: You do please hurry please! Linda: I will (she got ready and went to the dark basement) linda: Jin? Jin: Linda I'm here! (linda saw jin untied and with his ripped clothing)

(linda hurried and put some new clothing on him and hugged him tightly) Jin: I missed you... Linda: Me too Jin.. *BOOM* (linda froze and Jin was shocked and saw linda was shot on the ribs) Jin: Linda-ahh!!! Linda: *trembles falls on the floor* (Jin carried her) rose: You are not leaving! (but then someone shot her and guess who it was...) Jin: J..jimin?! Jimin: Hyung?! Are you guys ok??

Jin: No linda is... Jimin: Shit linda! I'll call the cops you go take her to the hospital now! (Jin agreed and took linda to the hospital) Jin: No don't die now please don't leave me... Please! (linda did not wake up she was still sleeping) Jin: Doc is she ok? Doctor: She's....in Acoma... Jin: What! No linda!! For how long!?!?

Doctor: 2 months.... Jin: Linda no you promised me not to leave me!!!...*starts to tear up* please wake up sooner please!! Doctor: I'm sorry mr.Jin... Jin: Thanks either way... (the doctor left him jin was heart broken and sad) jin: Wake up sooner please! I beg you...*tears fall on lindas face*

Jin: Please be ok please if you leave me ill kill myself!

2 months later...

(linda woked up from her Acoma she looked around to find jin but he's not there) linda: J..jin? Doctor: Hi linda.. Linda: Hi where's jin? Doctor: *sigh* he actually...he..um...he's d..dead... Linda: What no jin!!!!! Why!!!!!! Doctor: Can you get changed I have to take you somewhere linda: Ok...*sniffles*

(linda got ready and followed the doctor outside to a garden she saw jin in a suit and linda bursted into tears) linda: J..jin!? I thought you where dead!!! (as she hugged him tightly) jin: Linda...i need to tell you something... Linda: What is it? (jin put a knee down and got a ring out) linda: Jin? *starting to cry* jin: Linda w..will you marry me?

Linda: *shocked* of course I will jin!! (as she jumped into his arms jin put the ring on lindas finger) jin: I'm so happy you said yes! I want to be with you forever I will never leave your side I promise for my whole life I even want to have kids with you please don't leave me ever again linda...

Linda: I wont jin I really promise even if where bro and sis I really love you... Jin: Me to I don't care if your my step sister I love you so much linda linda: Me too jin..

End

So did you enjoy the series??? Thanks so much for the views in so glad you guys enjoyed this hope you stay tune for more books I love you guys bye!

Sugar out!~