Fourteen

MORNING

(Jin woke up and made breakfast for jimin and lindas) (when he was done he went ontop of linda) Jin: Morning sexy~ linda: Morning oppa Jin: I made breakfast! Linda: Ok ill go get ready Jin: Kk I'll be waiting jimin is awake already linda: Kk (linda got ready and went to meet jimin and Jin)

Linda: Morning Jin morning jimin jimin and Jin: Morning linda linda: What should we do with rose? Jimin: .....*looks down* Jin: I have no idea jimin: May I be excused? Linda: Um yea jimin sure (jimin went to his room and layed on his bed) jimin: Dammit *sigh* I really like her but....(the door opens and Linda came in)

Linda: C..can I come in? Jimin: Oh um sure... Linda: Hey are you ok? Jimin: Y..yea I'm fine linda: Jimin.. Your lying I can tell jimin: I'm not im fine linda linda: *hugs you* just tell me jimin: Fine I just um I...still have the thing we did linda: ......o..oh... (she slowly leaves the room)

Jimin: *sigh*....

LINDAS P.O.V

(sigh what now?? I do still have it in my head still d..does he like me no don't think like that I have a boyfriend sigh....) Jin: Hey you ok linda?? Linda: I'm ok jin: You sure?? Linda: Yup I'm fine! Jin: Oh..um Okey! I'm going outside for a while linda: Ok be careful Jin: I will

(Jin left the room and linda decided to see jimin) linda: Hey jimin...jimin: Oh hi... Linda: What are you doing? Jimin: Nothin linda: Oh can I ask you something?? Jimin: S..sure linda: Do you...um...l..like me? Jimin: *shook* I...i...i...*starts to cry* yes! I do I'm so sorry I know you have a boyfriend but I just have feelings for you I'm so sorry!!!

Linda: J..jimin *hugs you* jimin: I'm sorry I fell for you linda: .... I..its hard to like someone I know I...before I liked jin I did have a crush on you... Jimin: Huh y..you did?! Linda: Yea... Jimin:...... Jin: Hi guys I cam..e..

Jimin: Oh hey Jin... Linda: Hey Jin you ok? Jin: Huh oh yea I'm fine lol linda: K good jimin: ..... Jin: Linda can I talk to you? Linda: Yea sure! (they went in lindas room and Jin said something normally a boy would not be comfortable with) Jin: You want a threesome?? Linda: A what!? Jin: Idk you want to?

Linda: No thats crazy! Jin: K just asking *bites lips* linda: Wait a minute who are you actually? Cause the Jin I know does not say that! Rose: Well you caught me again now lets go linda: Uh no bitch jimin!!!! Jimin: Huh what rose!?!? Rose: Well you both come I need to show you somethin

(they arrive at a mansion and rose shows linda and jimin a video of rose and Jin doing it) Linda: W..what... Rose: Isn't it fun he wants me more than you linda: So he did lie this whole time! Jimin: .... Linda: Fuck you rose and Jin! (Jin was actually kidnapped and rose video taped linda saying that and gave it to jin)

Rose: Here Jin (Jin saw it and started crying) Jin: How dare you I never did that with you piece of shit! Rose: Haha now I guess she's going to have fun with jimin Jin: ....fuck you!

(linda ran home and jimin followed) linda: What a lier!!! Jimin: I'm so sorry linda... Linda: ..... Jimin: I...linda? Linda: Huh yea? (he pushed linda against a wall and kissed her and did the butterfly kiss on her neck) linda: Jimin!.... J..jimin (she dosed off and let jimin do whatever he wants to linda)

(linda woke up all naked and saw jimin next to her) linda: *breaths heavily* huh? Jimin: Urgh! Linda: Omg I'm so sorry i- (she was holding jimins d**k but jimin put her hand on his d**k again) linda: Shit!... Jimin: It's fine... Linda: This is so wrong I'm so sorry jimin... Jimin: Yea I know it is...

Linda: We need to find jin!! Jimin: *sigh* yea we do lets go (they put there clothing back on and went looking for him it was already night time but no sign of him) linda: Jin!!! Jimin: Jin!!!! Linda: Lets go home jimin: K (they went back home and tried to figure out where jin could be)

Linda: *sigh*... Jimin: Where could he be? Linda: Not sure...

[text message from rose]

Rose: Here's jin... *sends pick of jin naked on a bed*

Linda: What are you doing leave him alone you bitch!!!

Rose: Not gonna be easy to fine him huh?

Linda: Fuck you! I'm gonna find him!

Rose: You sure me and jin are having lots of fun

Linda: I should kill you right now!

Rose: Try me

[end conversation]

Linda: Fuck! Jimin: What? Linda: She just texted me jimin: Rose.. Linda: Yup what should we do!? Jimin: No idea.. Linda: *sigh*... Jimin: *kisses her forehead* everything will be ok I promise linda: K jimin I trust you... Jimin: *hugs her* linda: *hugs back*

WITH JIN AND ROSE

(Jin was getting tortured by rose) Jin: Leave me alone rose! Rose: Nope I already texted your ex! Jin: She's not my ex she's my girlfriend! Rose *laughs* typical Jin she does not love you Jin: I know she does and she's looking for me! Rose: Want another punishment? Jin: No! You slut!!

Rose: Than I'll take that as a yes Jin: No! Leave me alone stop it rose!

WITH LINDA AND JIMIN

(linda and jimin went to sleep and linda couldn't stop thinking about jin) linda: I miss you jin I miss feeling you and hugging you... I love you jin...

WITH JIN AND ROSE

(jin was sleeping and he couldn't stop thinking about linda either) jin: I miss you linda I miss feeling you and your warm kisses...i love you linda..

WILL JIN BE FOUND?

Finally homeee!!! Lol missed my bed! But got7 was fun! I was fangirling about Jinyoung!