Ten

Linda: Oh I forgot! Jin: What? Linda: I gtg I have to meet someone Jin: Oh who? Linda: Jimin Jin: O..oh...linda: Sorry jin maybe later bye (as she kissed him) (the picture on top is what she's wearing)

Jin: Aww ok tell me when you come back linda: Kk bye oppa Jin: Bye! (linda went to meet jimin at the beach) (she arrived and saw jimin) linda: So sorry I came late jimin: It's fine linda linda: So what now? Jimin: Lets walk around linda: Sure! (they walk around talking about stuff)

Jimin: So hows your day now? Linda: Great yours? Jimin: I fine I guess linda: Huh? Jimin you ok?? Jimin: Yea in good *smiles warmly* linda: K better not lie *smiles back* jimin: Huh linda is that your- linda: Kyaaa dad!!!! Dad: So he's your boyfriend! Linda: No he's my bff!! Dad: Lies where coming home!

Linda: Sorry chim chim jimin: I'll Text you! Linda: Ok! (her dad grabbed her arm tightly and throwed her in the car) linda: Where's Jin? Dad: .... Linda: DAD!!!! WHERES JIN!!! Dad: Idk linda: AND MOM! Dad: At work linda: WHAT DID YOU DO TO JIN!!! Dad: Idk he's not home linda: *tears up*

(they arrive home and dad slam his bedroom dorr shut) linda: Fuck where's Jin? (she looked around in his room not there in her room not there either) linda: Huh j..jin? (she found a note under jins bed she started to read it)

Anonymous note

We have warned your deary Jin now he's with me if you don't come at this place Jin will be cut into pieces (place she has to go to)

Linda: What the fuck! I have to text jimin for help

Linda: Jimin I need your help!!!

Jimin: What what's wrong?

Linda: Jin got kidnapped!!

Jimin: Oh shit what!!!

Linda: Yeah there's a note I'll send it to you

Jimin: K

Linda: (sends pic of note)

Jimin: Wtf! Need help going there?

Linda: Yes fast!

Jimin: K I'm coming over better get ready

Linda: Kk

(linda got ready and went into jimins car)

Jimin: Ready? Linda: Yup and jimin? Jimin: Yea? Linda: Will you promise not to um freak out jimin: Promise linda: The truth is...me and jin have had s** before jimin: *eyes widened* linda: I know you will hate me and I..i understand jimin: No I don't I accept you for what you do or like (as he hugged her)

Linda: Thanks jimin jimin: Your welcome now lets go Linda: K and thanks for being by my side jimin: Your welcome (they arrive and went into a mansion and went into some bloody halls) linda: What is this? Jimin: Who does this shit?

(they then went into a room and saw jin alone in the dark naked and tied up to a bed) jin: *groans* l..linda? Linda: Jin!!! (linda ran up to him and hugged him tightly) Jin: I missed you linda: Me too w..what happend! (then jimin screamed)

Jimin: Hey let me go!!! ??!: Well looks like you came....linda: Please don't hurt jimin! You bitch! ??!: Thats not gonna be easy my dear (then the pearson reveal themselves it was rose and her friend Taehyung?) jimin: Huh Taehyung! What the fuck is this bullshit! Taehyung: I..im sorry jin: Taehyung! What the fuck!!!

Linda: Rose your a fucking bitch! Rose: Well we can play a game how about you choose who dies and who survives linda: Kill me then your the one that wants me right so kill me then! Jimin and Jin: No linda!!! Rose: My plea- (then all of a sudden Taehyung shot rose)

Taehyung: I'm done being her bitch! Jin: Fuck linda you ok?? Jimin: Shit tae thanks so much Taehyung: Your welcome now lets get you guys out and Jin get dressed linda: Taehyung what about you?? Taehyung: I have my own path (then he left the room) Jin: I'll get dressed...(he quickly got dressed and they all went in the car)

Jimin: Want me to bring you home? Jin and linda: Yea jimin: K (they arrive home and jimin left to his home) linda: I'm glad your ok jin: Me too linda: Shit there's dad...dad: Where the fuck have you too been! Linda: I should just turn you in cause of child abuse! Dad: Yea right (slaps linda) linda: Ouch! Fuck you dad! (she grabbed jins hand and went into Jin room)

Linda: Ugh I hate dad! Jin: Are you ok?? Linda: I'm fine Jin: No your- linda: I said I'm fine! Jin: Ok... Linda: I'm so sorry hun just I- (Jin kisses her passionately) Jin: I know you had a hard day today linda: I'm sorry Jin: It's fine lets- dad: Linda come! Linda: Ugh (linda went downstairs and saw her dad with her mom on the floor) linda: M..mom? Mom!!!! Linda: What did you do!!!!!

Dad: She deserved it linda: Fuck you! Dad: Sure (he then duct taped linda) linda: *screams* Jin: Huh mom linda?!!!! Jin: Dad what are you doing and mom!!!!! And linda!!!! Dad: Well idk jin: Your a physco! Dad: Well if you don't want mom to die tell me are you to together! Jin: Yes we are and where leaving dad: Good! Mom: *sigh* why son?

Jin: Give me linda and free mom! (he did and Jin took her and grabbed her) linda: Jin are you insane!! Jin: No we can stay at jimins house lets go! Linda: Fine (they packed up and called jimin to pick them up) (jimin arrived and went to jimins house)

(they arrive at jimins house) linda: Thanks jimin for letting us stay Jin: Yea thanks hyung jimin: Your welcome *smiles* linda and jin' *smiles back* (it was nighttime and linda couldn't stop thinking about her real mom) linda: I miss you mom...jin: Linda you ok? Linda: Yea I'm ok jin: You sure?

Linda: Yea i just miss my mom Jin: Don't be sad ok? I still owe you linda: Yea but where at our friends house jimin: I heard that! Linda: Told ya Jin: Lets go downstairs then into the bathroom *wink* linda: I'm good jin: Awwww pleaseeee jimin: You guys gonna be quiet or what! Jin: Sorry jimin: It's fine

Linda: Fine fine Jin: K lets go (they went downstairs so jimin does not hear them they went in the bathroom and took there clothing off) linda: I'm tired lol Jin: Not for this! Linda: No really i am

END OF PART 10