Seven

MORNING

Linda: *yawn* hey huh? (linda saw jin cutting himself) linda: J..jin!!! (she ran up to him) linda: What are you doing!!!! (with tears on her face) Jin: ...l..linda... Linda: Jin stop please!!!! (as she hugged him tightly) Jin: I'm sorry linda....linda: No sorry come on! (she grabbed his arm and brought him to the bathroom)

Jin: Linda what are you- linda: Take a shower (as she took his clothing off) Jin: Fine...(she left jin in the bathroom so he showers) (Jin took a shower)

JINS P.O.V

(why am I doing this! I bet she hates me now...ugh I feel guilty but I don't want her to die she means the world to me....*sigh* no I have to take a shower...)

LINDAS P.O.V

(*sigh* why is he doing this...im starting to hate him but is this really my choice?...)

(Jin finished taking a shower his cuts where still bleeding so he but bandages over the scars he tried to say sorry to linda but she ignored him)

Jin: Linda? I..im sorry... Linda: ..... Jin: Linda! (she was on the bed faced back to jin she turned and saw jin angry) Jin: ...i did all this for you and you don't say anything!!!!! (linda started to cry she went to the guest room)

Jin: Linda I'm so- linda: No its fine apperntly I don't do much...(she looked down and cried) Jin: I'm sorry! (he started to cry and back hug her) Jin: Please I'm so sorry!!! Please forgive me! Linda: F..fine...i forgive you...(as she give him a peck on the cheek)

Jin: Really.. Linda: Yes..(she layed on the bed and put a blanket over herself) Jin: What are you doing? Bun buns? Linda: Where did you get bun buns from? Jin: I mean its a new nickname for you linda: Oh ok can I call you boo boo Jin: Yea sure

(Jin layed with her and snuggled with her) linda: *sigh* boo boo? Jin: Yea bun buns? Linda: Are you sure everything is ok? Jin: Yea...(lies) linda: Jin please tell me! (with puppy eyes) Jin: I swear with my heart bun buns I'm not lying linda: *sigh* ok boo boo (she snuggled with him and kissed him on the forehead)

Jin: You still owe my bun buns (as he grabbed her butt) linda: Oh...yea... Jin: *gives sexily eyes* linda: Stop looking at me like that are you getting horny!? Jin: I..n..no linda: You are (as she went down and tools his pants off)

[MATURE CONTENT WARNING]

(she bent down and took his last part his underwear) linda: ...you ready? Jin: *slightly nods* linda: Ok.. (she starts sucking his d**k meanwhile Jin was groaning and moaning all over the place)

Jin: *moans* Li..linda! (as he grabbed the bed sheets) (he was about to c*m and he cu*med all over into lindas mouth she swallowed it all) Jin: L..linda I'm about to- linda: I know...(she then stopped and she went to take a shower)

(Jin followed her and took her clothing off and his off) linda: Wow Jin are you really that hungry? Jin: N..yes.. Linda: Of course (Jin started to kiss her passionately) (he let linda breath she kept on moaning until they heard a knock) mom: Kids you in there!

Jin: Uh yes mom! Mom: What are you guys doing? Jin: Oh I needed to go to the bathroom while linda was taking a shower (as he quickly changed and kissed linda one last time) mom: Um ok I thought I heard moaning? Linda: Oh its probably across from us mom: Hmm ok then bye guys Jin and linda: Bye!

Jin: Now shall we continue bun buns *gives sexily eyes again* linda: ...you know I'm shy... Jin: Taking that as a yes (as he took his clothing off again and started kissing linda all over body leaving hickeys over her whole body) (linda was moaning unstoppable and she kissed him back as well)

(they both stopped and went to the bed all naked)linda: I'm so tired boo boo Jin: You should sleep (as he kissed her) linda: K..i had fun Jin: Me too (they both snuggled and went to bed)

MORNING

Jin: Morning sexy linda: Huh? Oh morning boo boo (linda noticed him was on top of her) linda: Why are you ontop of me? Jin: Cause I love you (as he kissed her forehead) linda: Oh Okey Jin: Wanna eat breakfast? Linda: Yea sure wait....what type? Jin: Stop it linda are you still horny I meant REAL breakfast

Linda: Oh..i guess I still am haha Jin: Ok cool so I can eat you up again linda: In your dreams Jin: Yea right ill make you mine bun buns linda: Sure (she ran and went to change) Jin: By the way breakfast is already done linda: Kk I'm hungry! Jin: For me *smirks* linda: To be honest no sorry boo boo not now

Jin: Ok ok lets just eat (they started eating breakfast until they heard a knock on the door dad: Guys we are leaving tonight at 6p.m so get your stuff packed linda: K dad! Jin: Guess we have to get ready lets go (they started packing up until it was 6 p.m) Jin: Ok ready linda? Linda: Yup lets go!

(they went to the lobby and returned there key and went in the car) mom: K ready? Jin and linda: Ready! (dad started the car and drove away) linda: I'm tired Jin: Same..linda: Lets just sleep Jin: Kk (as he licked his lips sexily) linda: *gulp* k night Jin: Night (whisper tone) Jin: Night sexy~

MORNING IN THE CAR

(it was morning the car the arrive home they all lazily went in the house Jin and linda u packed and just layed on there beds) Jin: *yawn* finally at home I guess ill check on bun buns (he opens the door and linda saw him)

Linda: Hey- (he wen up to her and pined her. On the wall with a sexy face) Jin: Hey bun buns linda: H..hey Jin: I have a song for you just in a note (he gave the note to linda wonder what song I is??)