Five

(Jin was making breakfast it was lindas fav waffles!) linda: They look so good jin! Jin: I knew they where your fav so I made them lets eat! Linda: Kk! (they started to eat there waffles)

A FEW MIN LATER

(linda and Jin got ready for dinner they waited for mom and dad) dad: K kids ready? Jin and linda: Yea ready! Mom: Ok the ride is a few min from here ok? Linda: K mom (Jin and linda went in the car again they where just on instgram until rose posted something) "Jin thinks his sister is a slut and a whore he texted me and talked shit about her linda if your seeing this he does not love you!"

(linda just cried Jin was asleep so linda decided to take his phone and check his texts) (she saw a conversation with rose is said) rose: Ugh can't believe she's a slut she likes you Jin: Just shutup I know she acts like a...w..whore...rose: Dang I can't believe you said that! Jin: She is one i don't like her! (then linda stopped she trusted him how could he!)

(linda turned the phone off and put it back to jins pockets) (they arrive at the restaurant) (linda was just quiet while they ordered there food) (Jin texted linda in instgram)

Jin: Linda? Why are you so quiet to day?? Something wrong??

Linda: ....

Jin: Linda...whats wrong?

Linda: This! (she took a pic of the conversation Jin and rose had)

Jin: ....linda i

Linda: No nothing I trusted you Jin! Why I'm a whore to you what did I do!!

Jin: N..nothing just let me make it up to you!

Linda: No! You broke my heart already

Jin: Please!!

Linda: Bye..

Jin: Linda no please!!!

(she stopped the conversation and just looked away at Jin) (they all got there food and finished)

(linda was quiet and very broken hearted she need some time alone..) (they arrive at the hotel and linda just went to the bed and layed there)

Jin: Linda I'm sorry...linda: ...(starts crying) Jin: Please I just...i love you more than rose more than anything! (he was getting angry and worried) linda: You broke my heart again just let me be alone for bit jin: Please linda! Linda: Night Jin (in sad tone) Jin: I linda.... (she went into deep sleep she woke up its still night time she saw jin cutting himself)

Linda: Huh Jin! (she went up to him and took the glass piece away from him) linda: Baka! What are you doing Jin!!! Jin: I'm hurting myself I just- linda: Please stop jin! (she hugged him tightly) Jin: I'm sorry I have to linda: No! (she grabbed him and put a bandage over his arm then she pushed him on the bed)

Jin: Linda what are you doing linda: Making you stop! (her tears where falling on his chest) Jin: I'm not going to linda..linda: I don't care just don't do it! Jin: I'm not (he then grabbed her and pushed her on the bed)

Linda: J..jin what are you- Jin: Making you forget this (he bites his lip) linda: But- Jin: No buts just you..(he slowly takes her clothing off and left her all naked) linda: I..want me to do it for you...jin: *nod* (she then slowly took jins clothing off leaving him naked)

Jin: I'll start (he carried linda in the shower onto the bench in the shower) linda: In here? Jin: Yea (he was giving a signal to spread her legs the water was ln it was all fogy and warm in the shower)

(linda then spreaded her legs leaving him to go in) Jin: You..ready.. Linda: *nod* (he went in slowly to not make her go in pain he started kissing her so she doesn't feel the pain the the pain turned into pleasure he was going faster and faster in her)

Linda: Jin! Jin-ahh!! *moan* (Jin was breathing heavily he still continued until linda said she was cumming) (Jin stopped and let linda breath) Jin: Now its your turn *breathing heavily* (linda just nod and put jin on the bench she squared down and started sucking his d**k)

Jin: Linda!!! LINDA! *moans loud* (she then went faster and faster then Jin said he was about to cum) (linda stopped and they both kisses in the shower) Jin: I..i told you I was going to make it up to you...linda: Actually it was me...kinda *breaths heavily* (they made out in the shower then they finished and went to sleep)

Jin: That was fun..linda: *sigh* yea it was.. Jin: Your really wet *wink* linda: You too (they both snuggled and went to sleep)

MORNING

Linda: *yawn* morning Jin Jin: Morning linda (they both had a free day so they both just hanged out in the room) linda: Soo what now?? Jin: I was gonna say continue on what we where doing yesterday linda: Not now I'm kinda tired Jin: Okey I understand linda: thanks jin jin: no prob linda: soo what now jin: i guess we can go out and explore korea want to i texted mom she said its fine linda: yea sure lets go! jin: kk [jin and linda went out and explored korea] linda: wow its so cool! jin: i know its pretty too! [they found a sushi resteraunt] [they ordered there food] 

[meanwhile while they where waiting for there food they where taking pics for instgram] [linda saw a pic of jin it said] "at a sushi reastuarnt with my cute noona!!" [linda commented] "love you oppa!" [he commented back] "love you too my pretty noona!"[they got there food and chat for a while] linda: i sa wthe pic you where getting flirty jin: hey! you too linda: you started it first jin: ok i admit it i did start first i cant handle your cute face linda: me too! [they where blushing and having a good time than it was time for themto go] linda: lets go oppa! jin: kk noona

[they arrive at the hotel] linda: umm jin? jin: yea my noona! linda: why do i hear moaning next to us! jin: well shit our parents are having fun tonight linda: yeash [chuckling] jin: i guess they dont want us to know but to late! linda: yup there soo loud! [then jin got a text] jin: shit its rose i blocked her and all! linda: what did she say? jin: she said oppa i miss you the fuck?! linda:ohh..

                         END OF PART 5